• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have since stopped "preaching" and have ignored insults like "fuck youself" <sic> and "Pedophile" - which is slander BTW.
For people who claim to be tolerant freethinkers, there is a lot of anger and bad manners on here.
Could you ask the other users to stop talking religion as well? That way we can move on to the topic at hand: Nick.
Thanks.
YIC

It's a typical attitude I've come to expect.

As a lowly Woman, I'll do as my Man tells me. However, as y'all seem to be coming around to talking about the Lord I'm starting to think maybe there's a few more Christians inside waiting to COME OUT!!

Now this Nick here has obviously committed a vile and heinous Sin in the eyes of y'all, but I'm sure with our help things can be put right.

please note: not a mention of The Bible just there.

In Pennsylvania (for instance) age of consent is 13. .
I would like to see some proof that the age in PA is 13. Show me proof. If it is in fact 13 the law needs to be changed. 13 is way too young.

Under God, Women shall always be Subservient to Men.

Well, well, well. There we have it. I think I need to be sure to get into heaven, especially if some of my ex girlfriends are there too. Man it was hard watching them make mistakes and not listening to other people who already made the same mistakes.

Last edited:
So then if Nick gave her Father 50 shekels, a years salary!:eek: , most people would probably be happy!
That's almost $50,000.
So, once again the Bible has useful advice.

Under God, Women shall always be Subservient to Men.

I would like to see some proof that the age in PA is 13. Show me proof. If it is in fact 13 the law needs to be changed. 13 is way too young.

Well, well, well. There we have it. I think I need to be sure to get into heaven, especially if some of my ex girlfriends are there too. Man it was hard watching them make mistakes and not listening to other people who already made the same mistakes.

what is pbasjo ?

Legitimate question ahead!!!

If you have a jet airplane powered by the grace of God himself sitting on a runway that is moved by satan in a direction that is opposite that which GodAir is headed, will the plane take off?

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the answer....

It's a typical attitude I've come to expect.

As a lowly Woman, I'll do as my Man tells me. However, as y'all seem to be coming around to talking about the Lord I'm starting to think maybe there's a few more Christians inside waiting to COME OUT!!

Now this Nick here has obviously committed a vile and heinous Sin in the eyes of y'all, but I'm sure with our help things can be put right.

please note: not a mention of The Bible just there.

Can you please post the direct passage pointing out the woman has to listen to the man. I would love to print it off and give it too my sister in law. She is such a controling bitch and treats my wifes brother like shit. To top it off they are the biggest bible thumpers I know, go to church EVERY DAY! So I would love to share the passage with her.

They wouldn't even let their son play Guitar Hero III. Where in the bible does it say Music is evil? They seem to think Music is evil. Man people are nuts.

Legitimate question ahead!!!

If you have a jet airplane powered by the grace of God himself sitting on a runway that is moved by satan in a direction that is opposite that which GodAir is headed, will the plane take off?

Sitting on the edge of my seat waiting for the answer....
God is omnipotent. It will take off only if he wants it to.

Can you please post the direct passage pointing out the woman has to listen to the man. I would love to print it off and give it too my sister in law. She is such a controling bitch and treats my wifes brother like shit. To top it off they are the biggest bible thumpers I know, go to church EVERY DAY! So I would love to share the passage with her.

They wouldn't even let their son play Guitar Hero III. Where in the bible does it say Music is evil? They seem to think Music is evil. Man people are nuts.
Must you use such language?

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

1st Corinthians 11:9 Neither was the man created for the woman; but the woman for the man.
1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.

Ephesians 5:22 Wives, submit yourselves unto your own husbands, as unto the Lord.
Ephesians 5:23 For the husband is the head of the wife, even as Christ is the head of the church: and he is the saviour of the body.
Ephesians 5:24 Therefore as the church is subject unto Christ, so let the wives be to their own husbands in every thing.

Can you please post the direct passage pointing out the woman has to listen to the man.

I'm ONLY posting this because you asked. OK ? Chief Godfly ?

This should get you started:

Genesis 2:18 And the LORD God said, It is not good that the man should be alone; I will make him an help meet for him.

Genesis 3:16 Unto the woman he said, I will greatly multiply thy sorrow and thy conception; in sorrow thou shalt bring forth children; and thy desire shall be to thy husband, and he shall rule over thee.

Exodus 20:17 Thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's house, thou shalt not covet thy neighbour's wife, nor his manservant, nor his maidservant, nor his ox, nor his ass, nor any thing that is thy neighbour's.

Matthew 18:25 But forasmuch as he had not to pay, his lord commanded him to be sold, and his wife, and children, and all that he had, and payment to be made.

1st Timothy 2:11 Let the woman learn in silence with all subjection.
1st Timothy 2:12 But I suffer not a woman to teach, nor to usurp authority over the man, but to be in silence.
1st Timothy 2:13 For Adam was first formed, then Eve.
1st Timothy 2:14 And Adam was not deceived, but the woman being deceived was in the transgression.
1st Timothy 2:15 Notwithstanding she shall be saved in childbearing, if they continue in faith and charity and holiness with sobriety.

Those bastards told me they were onion rings.

ROTFL... AMEN BROTHER!!!!

2181.jpg

Too bad there hasn't been copy and paste from the day the bible was written. We would have been able to read it in the original version.

Too bad there hasn't been copy and paste from the day the bible was written. We would have been able to read it in the original version.
The King James version 1611 is the word of God. The newer versions are all feel good stuff for people who are afraid of God and his word!

These opinions don't only create problems here on earth, but in heaven to.

You see there is a shortage of concrete in heaven because they've had to build a giant wall surounding people like this, because they want to believe they are the only ones in there! :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back