• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Easiest way to own a NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not a typical spammer? Maybe, but still a spammer.

Exactly. Worse IMO. He tried to spam a site he possibly wanted to be a part of. That's a lot more personal than just hitting basket-weaving forums you have no connection to. It's like stealing from your friend as opposed to a stranger.

The guy's a lowlife, was given multiple chances for redemption, didn't take them and the Kraken was justifiably released.

Everyone makes mistakes in life (DUI, underage sex, etc.) and if you're someone with integrity and honest it's usually forgiven. But if you're a dick you're not forgiven--and it's even rubbed in your face. One gets punished until they understand. He obviously still doesn't understand and will therefore continue to be flogged.

Anyone with integrity would have apologized in post #3 and no further digging would have been done, period. The escalation of this thread, right or wrong, stemmed from his lack of ability to man up and face his wrongdoing with integrity, respect for others and honesty.

And I truly believe that if he had done that in post #3 he would have been actually accepted into the NSX Prime community as he does really seem to own and be interested in NSXs. It's just a shame he chose to go to the dark side.

SPAMMERS SHOULD HAVE THEIR COMPUTERS INSERTED RECTALLY, WITH EXTREME PREJUDICE!!!!

I say this because the server on which my site is hosted was the subject of a massive DoS attack yesterday. Even now I cannot access the cpanel as they have had to change their protocols to prevent a similar spam-flood.

Nick? Bend over....
attachment.php

(And you thought it was only a saying?)

Attachments

• fkadk.jpg
    fkadk.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 5,325
(Re- RSO34)
Dang man, you sure know how to dig! Maybe you should be an archaeologist instead! lol.

Can you help me find my virginity? I lost it many years ago in the back of an oldsmobile - the only witness was this girl Karen (I forget her last name:wink: )

It meant a lot to me and if I could get it back I'd try to be more careful, but perhaps a subscription based service to find it the next time I lose it again?:tongue:

PS - how is it, I was 13 and she was 17 and everybody thinks THAT is/was cool (especially my friends!:wink:)

For those who didn't catch this...
Every time I think I have been able to extricate myself from this thread I get pulled back in. After looking at an earlier post, I am amazed that I started to feel empathy toward "Kim" after she mentioned she has two of Nick's kids and then I read that she got busted a few months ago for DUI, hopefully while someone was watching her newborn.

...The posters who have been accused of being Nick use the same language and point of view to argue his side. Occasionally they throw in language consistent with the semi-supporters who aren't Nick like "What he did was awful but...think of the harassment his 5-year old kid is getting!!" Well, no one knows if that is true except Nick, so it's probably Nick. NO impartial third party defender would assume that his 5-year old is getting harassed. It doesn't make sense or feel right.

To both of you...
bow.gif
... awesome!

By the way, did we ever answer the original question?

What is the easiest way to own an NSX? I don't want to go to the bank and have it run out of $100 bills.

Looks like Sitko's still at it -- he's spamming Usenet now, posting as "ron gordan":

rec.gambling.poker link, via Google Groups

The RGP denizens outted him right quick, tho'...

I did a little hunting and found him again... and again... and again...
It doesn't matter what the thread subject is, he is just spamming his gambling link in there...
http://groups.google.com.nf/groups/profile?enc_user=euO09hUAAADJzmZ5vFwmpNhQp-Qj7IxOwxPASLy3uohZw5h5t_8vdA

It is only his GF who can be targetted now... Nick the coward.
Whois Record
Registrant:
Kim Williford
100 Kensington Blvd. apt. 1102
Bluffton, SC 29910
US

Domain name: REALPOKERDEAL.COM

Administrative Contact:
Williford, Kim
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993
Technical Contact:
Williford, Kim
Bluffton, SC 29910
US
+1.8437064993

Registration Service Provider:
Ecommerce, Inc.,
800-861-9394
http://ecommerce.com
UNLIMITED Storage Space, 3 TERRABYTES of Monthly Transfer & up-to 16
domains, starting at $3.95!

LIFETIME FREE DOMAIN REGISTRATION + FREE FEATURES INCLUDED. ONLY AT
ECOMMERCE.COM

Registrar of Record: TUCOWS, INC.
Record last updated on 15-Jan-2007.
Record expires on 12-Jan-2008.
Record created on 12-Jan-2006.

Registrar Domain Name Help Center:
http://domainhelp.tucows.com

Domain servers in listed order:
NS1.HOSTEXCELLENCE.COM
NS2.HOSTEXCELLENCE.COM

Domain status: clientDeleteProhibited
clientTransferProhibited
clientUpdateProhibited

What is the easiest way to own an NSX? I don't want to go to the bank and have it run out of $100 bills.

Work for it? I don't want to sound plebian and dull, but I found that earning what I have is the easiest and most satisfying way to own anything... with the exception of owning Nick.... this thread has been pure pleasure... :D

:biggrin: (one more happy towards a MILLION) :biggrin: :biggrin: :biggrin:

I found that earning what I have is the easiest and most satisfying way to own anything... with the exception of owning Nick.... this thread has been pure pleasure... :D

It started out pretty entertaining, but now it's like a bad sitcom that ran two or three seasons too long.

This thread turned into a boring wankfest about 20 pages ago, with one new "member" after another, coming in to offer thanks and congratulations from some far away, obscure forum, never to be seen or heard from again.

It started out pretty entertaining, but now it's like a bad sitcom that ran two or three seasons too long.

This thread turned into a boring wankfest about 20 pages ago, with one new "member" after another, coming in to offer thanks and congratulations from some far away, obscure forum, never to be seen or heard from again.

Well, hopefully the 9 days of wonder will wear off soon and you guys can get back to braggin' and lyin'your lovely cars (face it, who doesn't tell a porkie or two now and then?). I, for one, will keep coming back to theis site to see what else is going on. I like Honda, and have owned a few, both two wheels and four.

ok dudes, Ive worked it out...ffdforum...free fifty dollars...Nick and Kim....
Site founder is member....FFD Poker ....and lists her name as Kimberley....
Presto......
Now, I have seen a forum hacked before, I have no idea about that stuff....but, a mas spamming?
Hmmm

Easiest way to own an NSX is to be a Billionaire so it costs so little of your net worth you just don't care - Billionaires who have owned NSXs:
1) Sultan of Brunei - (and other family members)
2) Larry Ellison
3) Alex Shnaider
4) Bill Gates
there's probably more - i just don't recall

Wow, I can't believe this thread is still going.

Did I misread a post above or did Nick's GF show up and post here?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back