• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

East Bay Mini Meet

Hi all,

Just a last minute thing here, but would anyone like to meet up for coffee this evening at the Starbucks on Lonetree Way (Target shopping complex) near the Hwy4 bypass in Antioch/Brentwood? Let's say around 8:00 or so? It's been a while since I've attended one and it would be cool to see if anyone new to the "club" is in the area. Hope to see many of you there!

~Silver-Streak

Hi all,

Just a last minute thing here, but would anyone like to meet up for coffee this evening at the Starbucks on Lonetree Way (Target shopping complex) near the Hwy4 bypass in Antioch/Brentwood? Let's say around 8:00 or so? It's been a while since I've attended one and it would be cool to see if anyone new to the "club" is in the area. Hope to see many of you there!

~Silver-Streak

If you don't mind to drive, you are welcome to this.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=92852

Thank you for the invitation to the Fremont meet. I would love to go to that one, but I have other plans later on this evening after the mini meet in Antioch (if it does take place) and am short of time. I will definitely keep my eyes open for future meets in the area.

Have a great time tonight in Fremont.

~Silver-Streak

Ariel,

I just saw this (it's 4pm) and I'm just running into Stockton, but I should be back in time for an 8pm coffee.

See you there...

Charles

Ariel,

I've got dinner plans at 7:00, but I plan on meeting up with you guys. I'll get there as close to 8 as I can.

Clayton

Good time, great company. Thanks guys:biggrin:

Clayton: The info we were talking about...

Shad Huntley
Driving Ambition
2378 Gold River Rd Suite 11
Gold River, CA 95670
916-861-0032

Bruce Pettit
Niello Acura
4609 Madison Ave
Sacramento, CA 95841
866-413-2414

Oh man, I missed this. Would've loved to meet local guys in Antioch. Maybe another mini-meet soon? I'm 10 minutes away from that starbucks..

I'll keep an eye out for the next one...

niM

Clayton, did you and Vytas figure out the CEL issue?

niM,

One of the things we were talking about was the different NSX's we've seen in the area, but haven't had a chance to meet the owners yet.

Keep an eye out here; there'll probably be another informal coffee meet or dessert run in a week or so.

Charles

Larry,

Yeah, just need to find time to get it fixed. Gonna give Shad a call this week to try and arrange it. We pulled a code 9...CYL A sensor? Hopefully not too hard to get to and replace.

Clayton

niM,

One of the things we were talking about was the different NSX's we've seen in the area, but haven't had a chance to meet the owners yet.

Keep an eye out here; there'll probably be another informal coffee meet or dessert run in a week or so.

Charles

Yeah, I've seen 2 reds, 1 black and 1 white (two occassions both in brentwood).

I've met this one guy, red with wings west kit. cool guy. I think his name is Kevin.

dessert run huh!??! That could be fun.

niM

...there'll probably be another informal coffee meet or dessert run in a week or so.

Charles

Oh...dessert run. :tongue: As in ice cream. :smile:

For some reason I was thinking "WTF :confused: where is there a desert like area out there...Vasco???:confused: :biggrin:

haha! I guess you're right.. I've been living in Antioch for 2 years, but I'm hardly here so I actually thought there's a deserted place around here. lol!

I'll definitely keep an eye out for the next dessert run..

niM

Back