• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eibach Meet 5-7-2006 Anybody Going?!

Well as many of you know, this is the biggest honda socal meet, everything from civics to NSX's....just wondering if you guys will be going this year?..i'm considering it, any takers? so far there over 300+ cars signed up.

evof575gtc said:
im in.
we should set a place and time to meet up, then caravan there together and all park together. last year's was pretty much scattered around.

That sounds good, I would still like to know the place and time.:smile:

I am going lol but I will be driving with my GF in her honda civic because we are meeting up with socalcivic.com members.

However I will say hi to all you NSXer's when you get there =D

evof575gtc said:
im in.
we should set a place and time to meet up, then caravan there together and all park together. last year's was pretty much scattered around.

Any Ideas?! for the O.C. group?

I'll be vendoring there this Sunday. Come by and say hi! I'll have the black NSX and red Supra at my booth..

im in! where the Oc guys gonna meet up though?..... lets just do a carvan 2 go there....:wink:

Lets do it somewhere off the 91fwy...its on the way there, any suggestions? This is So-cal biggest meet so it should be fun!..remember if your bringing your buddy with a non-honda....they said they will only let in honda's only in the facility...but lets get this going, I'll put up a suggestion by friday night if nobody has one.

Lets roll.

I'm in!!! If you guy are going to do a caravan I will try to join in. I am coming from the opposite direction than most people (Hesperia) and would prefer not to back track to far. Maybe we could all meet somewhere close to the show.

I am going in early for the S2000 memorial service ( a member flipped his car and passed RIP DREAMCATION) So I'll be there at 6am for set up :eek:
see you there. Say hi to me when you get there, I'll be in the Planet acura T-shirt :tongue:
MAtt

I guess everybody seems scattered so no caravaning....but we can all show up and enjoy the day...if you guys still want to caravan let me know...i'll try to set something up, please chime in.

Mark

I might be there.

Here is the address of the event:
Eibach of North America
264 Mariah Circle
Corona, Ca 92879

Proposed Caravan:
Given the typical area of nsx meets, and the boony-land location of Corona for this meet, I propose we meet up at the Tustin Marketplace, near the Best Buy (old Ikea) - this is a popular 'meet' location, and would allow us to easily get onto 55N (by way of the 5) and eventually on to the 91, to the meet location in Corona right off the 91; the meet is set to start at 10AM, but apparently there were parking issues in prior meets - I would propose meeting at the Tustin Marketplace at 8AM, and arriving in Corona around 9AM; certainly if parking is an issue the organizers would make an exception for a number of nsx's driving up in a group...

So, if nobody objects, the 'nsx caravan' details are as follows:
-Meet at the Tustin Marketplace, right off the I-5, at 8AM
-Depart the Tustin Marketplace at 8:15AM
-Arrive in Corona around 9AM
-Meet 'starts' at 10AM, but should be plenty crowded by then - hopefully an hour early is enough to gain parking.

Address for Tustin Marketplace Best Buy:
2982 El Camino Real
Tustin, CA 92782

I saw your car there. Very nice setup!! Sorry that we didn't have a chance to meet. You guys were busy at the time. I did get a chance to meet Pierceman. Nice meeting you, Matt. :D

-Randy

Here are some pics: EIBACH HONDA MEET 2006

IMG_5386.JPG

IMG_5398.JPG

IMG_5393.JPG

IMG_5430.JPG

IMG_5402.JPG

IMG_5387.JPG

Back