• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

ENTIRE NSX Plasti Dip'd

Came across this thread.

http://www.dipyourcar.com/forums/showthread.php?11642-Acura-NSX-Nuff-Said!

From this:

1909_513098618728156_1891647898_n.jpg

To this:

318239_514012271970124_1758674558_n.jpg

I guess if you need to hide your car from the cops this is a good idea................

He did an awesome job. But not feeling the colour. Definitely unique though.

A friend of mine did this to his M3. Matte white and plastidipped his wheels hot pink. It turned out really well. And its pretty cheap as well. I would do it white to see how I liked it.

I think it would look better in mauve, lilac, salmon or any other pastel color that is a harbinger of spring.:rolleyes:

It's about $300-400 for the kit. Check out the first link provided for pricing.

Black wheels may add some aggressive look but not sure if NSX can pull this off. Just not used to I guess. Noble and Aston was ok I think.

I wanted a new different look this time around but at the same time didn't want a permanent paint job. Alot cheaper and easier than vinyl. Dipyourcar actually does offfer a pearlizer and metalizer finish paint.The color is actually a Tiffany Blue. I agree with the comment on the wheels, White and Black would actually look good. So far so good it's holding up. I was gonna do a matte red, white and gunmental but they're typical standard colors and wanted something different. Thanks for the comments guys, i'm just glad its not permanent :smile:

I think it looks great. It will protect your factory paint and when you get tired of it you can take it off. I'm going to do my daily driver Audi A3 in flat white this spring.

How painful will it be to peel off? I mean will it come off in one solid piece or will you have to peel off tiny pieces at a time?

Back