• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Est Fest 2008 Photos

Well the international fun has begun after the Americans invaded Ontario this afternoon. Here are a few teaser shots while I am busy trying to catch up on work stuff since roaming in Canada with a US cell phone is more difficult here than by Niagara. The trip up was uneventful although we had rain all the way through Syracuse where we stopped off for a little barbeque lunch before crossing the border.

296434537_oAL4c-XL.jpg

296433025_TpUip-XL.jpg

296434734_pUF82-XL.jpg

296433033_rUEVM-XL.jpg

296434230_M82TW-XL.jpg

296435061_vAziy-XL.jpg

296433010_hdFDC-XL.jpg

This one is for you, DocJohn.........

296435158_XwRj2-XL.jpg

Fricken Hilarious!! Lol Now thats what I'm talking about! who needs a cool suit when you got that:tongue:

the cool suit isnt just a cool suit! It says "superfast" across the front and "captain cool" across the back!

Its the most awesome sight I have ever seen at a race track; any race track any event.

I love that it makes a showing frequently

Fricken Hilarious!! Lol Now thats what I'm talking about! who needs a cool suit when you got that:tongue:

Who's wearing that shirt now? :wink:

I cannot believe Red showed up at the party wearing this shirt!!!!

photo-16.jpg

This was the direct result of a forced shirt swap - and I immediately gave the tank top back - I don't expect to see MY shirt ever again!

Now, who's the good sport? I learned in my teens to always humor the drunk girl!:tongue:

We have Hugh,,,and Canada has.........:confused: :tongue:

Red's outfits have the boys jumping out of the hotel windows just to escape him.........

296883299_UsBSh-XL.jpg

If I recall, this was the guy you paid to break dance for you:rolleyes:

I heard you kept saying something about representing the State Bar and legal requirements for Canadians to submit to your will:confused:

Nice pics Bob.For our west coast folks, look no bodykits:tongue: and yes that is a beach and those are winter vests/parkas.:eek: The Canadian beach season is 3 wks I reckon.:wink:

Thanks for sharing beautiful pictures!

Soooo Bob
Not much time to post photos 'EH'

Thanks for sharing with those who actually work for a living :eek: Great work too bad you didn't have time to post :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :wink:

For those of you coming to the WALK FOR HOPE TO CURE BREAST CANCER on June 8th we promise NO RAIN, great food, free t-shirts and lots of smiling faces as well as a chance to see the FANTASTIC job POOH did on our new landscaping when you come back to our place after THE WALK

Oh and did I mention the pool is heated and ready to go so you can all chill out after the event :biggrin:

So I guess I should have copyrighted my repair techniques. Looks like we missed a fun event.

Thanks for sharing. Looks like you folks had a blast! :smile:

Back