• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Eyes on Design 2011

I posted the info in the The Lingenfelter Collection However, it is worth posting it's own thread.

Eyes on Design benefits the Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology. The show itself ranges from Brass and Golden era cars, through the 60's, 70's, right through modern cars that are influential designs. The theme of the show is British automobiles; and significant design evolutions of a model.

As a preview of the show, The Lingenfelter Collection is hosting an all day event for those who wish to see the collection, and attend the outdoor car show at the Edsel Ford Estate in Grosse Pointe Shores. 1100 Lake Shore Road Grosse Pointe Shores, Michigan 48236

The tour of the Lingenfelter Collection will be Saturday June 18th, 2011 from 9:00 AM – 4:00 PM. Eyes On Design will be held Sunday June 19th, 2011.

$15.00 per person or $20.00 Combo Ticket also includes admission to Eyes On Design Car Show on Sunday, June 19, 2011

Tickets can be purchased online at the following link HERE

Tickets can be bought over the phone at (313) 824-4710

Tickets can also be purchased at the door at The Lingenfelter Collection located at: 7819 Lochlin Drive Brighton, MI 48116

Eyes on Design homepage
Detroit Institute of Ophthalmology homepage
http://www.facebook.com/thelingenfeltercollection
http://www.facebook.com/pages/EyesOn...95402743816050

This is a fantastic deal, as tickets to Eyes alone are $20. If you are planning on visiting South East Michigan for Eyes, be sure to come a day early, and check out the car collection here too! For your smart phones, be sure to check in in facebook when you get here, and become a fan of the collection; and feel free to post your photos, stories, and questions ;)

There was an interview with Ken on Fox News (2.1) at 6pm tonight about the Saturday event.

This should be epic!

Judi (and Brian ;^)

Ryan, sorry we missed you....it was a GREAT weekend of car activities to say the least.
The Lingenfelter Collection event was a massive hit, a huge turnout for sure.
I'll admit to being a bit nervous for Ken when I saw so many folks with strollers moving between his priceless array of hardware.
Then on Sunday the EoD show was blessed with more perfect weather and the evil LoveFab NSX sure drew it's share of attention (Cody's website should be getting some more hits) :biggrin:

Thanks Chris for inviting us into such a cool group of folks, we made some new friends for sure!

Brian

Attachments

• Shelby Series 1.jpg
    Shelby Series 1.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 23
  • Typical Scene around LoveFab NSX.jpg
    Typical Scene around LoveFab NSX.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 24
Yeah, we didn't get to the collection until the afternoon on Sat. Didn't get out to the show Sunday, just too packed with fathers day stuff. Glad to know you guys were representing so well though!

This was an amazing weekend!! Countless top notch cars to see. Thank you so much Brian and Judi for joining us and allowing us to view your badass NSX!

Video of Lovefab to come, as well as many others!

Sorry I didn't get to see you Ryan. I got to the Lingenfelter warehouse right when it opened to beat the crowd.

Chris

Back