• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fail?

I would think this is a fail........

nsx-louver.jpg

lol:biggrin: Thanks for sharing.

The sad part is that looks like it was riveted on.... poor NSX. Thats one less usable NSX hood in the world :(

They are likely just stick on vents, they are on backwards, and she is plump. Wow, that really is a fail. The new rage I have seen around here is to stick the small round fender vents on cars along the hood or top of the front fenders. They are just stick-on but so ghetto. Almost as bad as the passenger cars running the 24" wheels all jacked up in the air. "I was profiled".....

Last edited:
If the point is to help exhaust hot air out of the front compartment, after it gets heated up by the radiator, over the top of the car rather than under it, they appear to me to be installed correctly. Same concept as an NSX-R hood, except instead of one big opening there are multiple small ones. (Now, whether the implementation is effective or not, I have no idea. But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the concept.)

p01.jpg

If the point is to help exhaust hot air out of the front compartment, after it gets heated up by the radiator, over the top of the car rather than under it, they appear to me to be installed correctly. Same concept as an NSX-R hood, except instead of one big opening there are multiple small ones. (Now, whether the implementation is effective or not, I have no idea. But there doesn't seem to be anything wrong with the concept.)

p01.jpg

looks to me like the vents are facing forward not backwards ....... if they were backwards and there was a hole in the hood yea but this is probably creating tons of drag haha

Saying that the woman posing in the ad is fat, has absolutely nothing to do with the hood of the car. What has she done to offend you? This world is full of shallow and hateful people already.....

Saying that the woman posing in the ad is fat, has absolutely nothing to do with the hood of the car. What has she done to offend you? This world is full of shallow and hateful people already.....
+1

But those vents truly are full of fail.

and you needed the internet to realize this?

looks to me like she is getting squeezed between that nsx and a giant vent....she looks to be in distress...

Who said she was fat? :confused:

Last edited:
You guys do realise that they are not on backwards... if you look the vents on the driver side is reflecting the light on it showing me that the vents are actually pointing towards the back not the front. It must be the angle or somethign that makes the passenger side look like the vents are all facing forward. Regardless it's still stupid...

Last edited:
No, no, no, you are all stupid. Clearly one set of vents are facing forward (left) and one set of vents are facing backwards (right). This will create swirling air tornado effect which will not only create a ram air intake effect, but increase downforce, improve fuel economy and horsepower. Look how the model is being sucked into the tornado; she can barely lift her head. :cool:

No, no, no, you are all stupid. Clearly one set of vents are facing forward (left) and one set of vents are facing backwards (right). This will create swirling air tornado effect which will not only create a ram air intake effect, but increase downforce, improve fuel economy and horsepower. Look how the model is being sucked into the tornado; she can barely lift her head. :cool:

hahahaha nice! We have to save her! Ohh nooooozzzzzzzzz

Back