• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee
Every Sunday, 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Starbucks/Kohls Parking Lot
12599 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax VA 22033

<--------------------------------------------->

Since Katies on Sat is way too early for me w/the kids, just wondering if anyone is interested in going to the ongoing Sunday Fair Lakes meet? Would be great to g2g with some folks to attend this regularly (if possible).

I'm pretty sure I've seen an NSX or two out there, so post here if you can make it this sunday or any other sunday :)

Re: Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays) >>

Kohl's Cars and Coffee
e2kh.jpg

When: 8:30 AM - 11 AM every Sunday morning, year round, rain or shine
Where: Starbucks/Kohls Parking Lot , 12599 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax VA 22033

The Kohl's meet is in a big parking lot which means plenty of space and a big open crowd. The cars that show up are often more pedestrian than what you see at the higher end Katie's meet (but not always!), but the real draw to this meet is the ability to easily engage other drivers in good, in depth conversation. I find that you often go to Katie's to look, but you go to Kohl's if you want to talk. It is also a great opportunity for larger gatherings as parking together is often a complete non-issue. Don't worry about being late to Kohl's - there is plenty of time to hang out and talk.

Last edited:
Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee
Every Sunday, 8:30 am to 10:30 am
Starbucks/Kohls Parking Lot
12599 Fair Lakes Circle, Fairfax VA 22033

<--------------------------------------------->

Since Katies on Sat is way too early for me w/the kids, just wondering if anyone is interested in going to the ongoing Sunday Fair Lakes meet? Would be great to g2g with some folks to attend this regularly (if possible).

I'm pretty sure I've seen an NSX or two out there, so post here if you can make it this sunday or any other sunday :)

Sunday 8:30 is much better then katies at 6:30am.

Let me know when you going up.

Bryan

blue_myriddn: Get it cleaned up! Hope to catch you out there.

Bryan: I wouldnt even say there is a need to get there first thing. Just good to know there may be an nsx (or two) going every now and then :)

HUYTURBO: Cool. I was shooting for ~930/10am. See you there!

ok, bugs are cleaned off the car so I am good to go. The wife gives it the thumbs up because it means we are stopping in at the Fair Oaks mall afterwards, so all parties are happy!

See you there.

Fun gathering today, had a nice chat with the elise owner that I parked next too (great color scheme too - red & tan!) and the owner of the slick red/white Ford GT.
fairlakes4.jpg

It was quite the day for red & tan cars!
fairlakes1.jpg

fairlakes2.jpg

fairlakes5.jpg

And of course the lovely Imola:
fairlakes3.jpg

There was also a very interesting Rossion there which I foolishly did not photograph, but Bob Collum did:
attachment.php

http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=184878&d=1344791372

Thanks for the pics. Looked like a decent collection of cars...and a good alternative to Katie's.

Dave

blue_myriddn - Thanks for the pics and nice meeting you. Your nsx looks good in the sea of red too :biggrin:

I did see one other Red one (pre-02) pull in later. Hopefully a few more NSXs can make it out.

Anyone up for C&C this Sun (16th)? Weather is so crisp and cool in the am its refreshing. Hope to see some NSXs there :biggrin:

What time are you both getting there? I might show up and say hi, I live right around the corner. :)

Hijacker: Im shooting for ~900/930.

Bryan: Stop by the crib and we can roll together if you want. i should be good to go as long as wife doesnt go into labor sun...lol :eek:

I'll try to be there as well, but no NSX for me though. Will be drooling over your NSXs instead. :)

Kiet

I might stop by as well.
Ready to buy? I have an eye on my next one :biggrin:

I'll try to be there as well, but no NSX for me though. Will be drooling over your NSXs instead. :)

Kiet

No NSX here either - mine is gone and sold. I'll swing by in the SUV, grab something from Starbucks, and say hi to everyone. :)

I will be there, as well. Not sure of the time but I am now committed to it.

Not sure of the hours but it might be well timed for us:
National Capital Area Jaguar Club Concourse de ELegance at Reston Towne Center on Sunday. Could be way cool to crash the event with a convoy :biggrin:

Last edited:
Back