• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

I'll pass as well with all I have to do.
See ya on the next go-round.

looks like they are calling for some really great weather this coming weekend..anyone planning on attending?

I think I can and will check in later when I have checked the calendar (and Karen)

weekend 10/21 looks to have promising weather again; anyone planning to attend?

I'm planning on it if the weather is good :smile:

And the leaves keep on falling! Too much work to do on the gutters and the yard this weekend :frown:

For those who didn't make it, I captured a few pictures of the participants. Had a great discussion with the owner/builder of the 59 Lister Jag that several of us have posted photos of previously. What a unique, well crafted automobile!

Dave

Attachments

• DSCN0174.jpg
    DSCN0174.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 61
  • DSCN0177.jpg
    DSCN0177.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 59
Last edited:
great seeing everyone again, Imola Orange won this week for best representation....

A very rare sighting - 2 Imola Orange NSX's together. Especially rare is the fact that half of the NSX's gathered here were orange!!!! And maybe even more strange is that a gathering of NSX's had only 1 red one!!!!

For those who didn't make it, I captured a few pictures of the participants. Had a great discussion with the owner/builder of the 59 Lister Jag that several of us have posted photos of previously. What a unique, well crafted automobile!

Dave

A very rare sighting - 2 Imola Orange NSX's together. Especially rare is the fact that half of the NSX's gathered here were orange!!!! And maybe even more strange is that a gathering of NSX's had only 1 red one!!!!

Actually the two Imola Orange NSXs together aren't that rare up this way (unless one gets sold and moves away!). It is rare to see only one red though!

Weather looks clear and cool. May try to make it before the holidays and winter really set in. Anyone around?

Some photos from today's C&C at Fair Lakes showing the usual NSX suspects; a Corvette powered Miata: a highly upgraded Fiero; and a new Tesla Signature Sedan. Best of luck to Bryan at court this week!

Dave

Attachments

• DSCN0192.jpg
    DSCN0192.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0186.jpg
    DSCN0186.jpg
    94.2 KB · Views: 57
  • DSCN0187.jpg
    DSCN0187.jpg
    95.9 KB · Views: 69
  • DSCN0189.jpg
    DSCN0189.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 63
Cold crisp morning at Fair Lakes! Highlight of the day was meeting Omar from Rochester, NY with his newly restored and nicely modified yellow 2004 which drew a lot of attention.

Cold crisp morning at Fair Lakes! Highlight of the day was meeting Omar from Rochester, NY with his newly restored and nicely modified yellow 2004 which drew a lot of attention.

wow ,he drove from rochester for a car show.....

Holy shit - please tell me he was already in town visiting family? The Fair Lakes event is about 10 people or so, its really not even worth a drive farther than 15 mins IMO.

wow ,he drove from rochester for a car show.....

Had work done at Daisy Auto....was picking up his car and saw the post about the Fairlakes C&C while down here and decided to stop by.

Last edited:
The Fair Lakes event is about 10 people or so, its really not even worth a drive farther than 15 mins IMO.
Its a nice meet precisely because it is quiet and spacious. I always seem to have more in depth conversations with other drivers at Fair Lakes then when at Katies. IMO, you go to Katies to look, but you go to Fair Lakes to actually meet people.

Back