• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fair Lakes Cars & Coffee (Sundays)

Not sure of the hours but it might be well timed for us:
National Capital Area Jaguar Club Concourse de ELegance at Reston Towne Center on Sunday. Could be way cool to crash the event with a convoy :biggrin:

Similar idea when I just rolled by....one was not enough and did get attention. Next time!

Great seeing everyone again. Had a good turnout of 7 NSXs! And thanks to Bryan a little more excitement than usual!

Dave

Attachments

• DSCN0044.jpg
    DSCN0044.jpg
    90.3 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0045.jpg
    DSCN0045.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 65
  • DSCN0046.jpg
    DSCN0046.jpg
    98 KB · Views: 71
  • DSCN0049.jpg
    DSCN0049.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 67
  • DSCN0050.jpg
    DSCN0050.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0051.jpg
    DSCN0051.jpg
    76.1 KB · Views: 59
  • DSCN0053.jpg
    DSCN0053.jpg
    99.2 KB · Views: 66
  • DSCN0054.jpg
    DSCN0054.jpg
    87.2 KB · Views: 68
  • DSCN0056.jpg
    DSCN0056.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 63
  • DSCN0058.jpg
    DSCN0058.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 63
^^ Thanks for the pics Dave. Def a great turnout. Nice meeting you and the other folks :smile:

I nominate Dave as the event recorder :biggrin: Thanks for the pics. Nice turnout, to have 7 NSXs and 8 NSX drivers. (One driver chose to drive his lesser car and left the NSX at home :eek:)
As to Bryan's "extra excitement", my best wishes go with him. That is NOT the kind of excitement that he needed.
At least a couple of us are committed to Katie's for the last Saturday of the month, weather permitting. The more the merrier.
Happy Driving.

Anyone going to Falling Water in October?
I have been considering Saturday/Sunday.

I nominate Dave as the event recorder :biggrin: Thanks for the pics. Nice turnout, to have 7 NSXs and 8 NSX drivers. (One driver chose to drive his lesser car and left the NSX at home :eek:)
As to Bryan's "extra excitement", my best wishes go with him. That is NOT the kind of excitement that he needed.
At least a couple of us are committed to Katie's for the last Saturday of the month, weather permitting. The more the merrier.
Happy Driving.

Anyone going to Falling Water in October?
I have been considering Saturday/Sunday.

Correction, 7 NSXs and 8 NSX drivers (One driver chose to drive his lesser car and left the NSX at home) and 1 NSX Veteran. :)

Great to see everyone - nice turnout!

Oops...my bad.
Yes, I stand corrected.

Anyone have the details on the "mystery" car in the last photo? Thanks.

I can't remember his name, but I've talked to him on several occasions. SO much custom work on this car, I don't even know where to start, its absolutely PHENOMENAL. These photos do the car no justice.

DSCN1004.JPG

DSCN0996.JPG

it was great to meet everyone and hopefully can make it for the end of the month events; may try to get my buddy with his rx-7 to come out as well!

-Jason

keep the next date/time/location here please, will try...

though better on weekdays for me... or earlier on the weekends if possible.

Oh Good Lord, is it gonna be this week? I sure woulda come out last week if I had known.

And then you can go to Whole Funds Fair Lakes, which is the signature Whole Funds in the USA as near as I can tell. Hang out in the Hamburg area, get a designer beer and wings and watch about 15 TV's with the Sunday ball games.

Does that sound like a plan or what?

Last edited:
Anyone headed to Greatfalls CC tomorrow am? I am thinking of heading in if the weather is still good.

James
50% chance for me.
First I need to chase the #(*&%@# birds out of the trees above my driveway so I can give my car a much needed bath. Then I need to be sure that the neighbors have a 10AM flight rather than an earlier flight.

It has been a while since I was over to Kate's though and have been itching for a nice morning drive.

ok, birds went bye bye and flight is at 10AM so I should be back from Kate's with plenty of time. Count me in - look forward to seeing anyone else who comes.

Was a heck of a cars and coffee this morning at Kate's. Top on my list was a stunning Bizzarrini from the 60s. One look at the car and you could tell it was from the same hands that worked on the Ferrari 250. Sadly I didn't bring my camera or speak with the owner, but I am sure that car had a story to tell.

You can see a bit of it in this photo, it is the small black car by the big truck:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=188059&d=1348357560

Then there is the very sad story of the 458 Italia that was wrecked on the way back from Kate's. I still haven't heard word about the driver and/or passengers, but I hope all are well. The crash was pretty nasty though :(

Details here:
http://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...crash-495-morning-possibly-coming-katies.html

I got to Kate's just as the sun was coming up and ended up with one of the primo spots, so the NSX got many admiring eyes. My favorite comment from an onlooker though was when I was pulling out: "that's an NSX for you, starts up on the first time everytime!"

I even got a pretty picture taken of the car
attachment.php

It's a car weekend for me, so I will be at fair lakes as well around 8

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 236
Last edited:
Anyone thinking about Fair Lakes C&C this weekend? I can't make Katie's.

Dave

Dave,
Are you thinking about Oct 7. I am busy but will make the time if you're going.
Who else?

Dave,
Are you thinking about Oct 7. I am busy but will make the time if you're going.
Who else?

Was thinking tomorrow, 7 Oct, but they are calling for rain. Will make the call when I get up.

Dave

Yup...for me rain is a deal breaker and I'll wait for another opportunity.

Back