• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fairwell (but not goodbye)

Gang,
After 10.5 years of NSX ownership today I have to say farewell to my NSX family. It's been a great ride and my 92 NSX has been the best, most fun, most reliable car I've ever known and owned. Reason for trading it in is simply not driving it enough anymore (less than 2k miles in last 3 years) due to the planets never aligning anymore for me to be able to drive it (kids, schedule, travel...). So it was time to trade it in so that someone else can enjoy it and for something I'll be able to drive more often (read 4-seater). The gentleman I traded it with has a great collection of fine automobiles and who knows, my ex-NSX's path and mine may cross again in the future (I like to think he is going to save it in the meantime for me). In the mean time, farewell to everyone as I enjoiyed every single mile in my NSX and every minute on this board...

change can be a good thing......what are you replacing it with?....oh and there is no reason to leave prime.

That is completely understandable, and nice of you to post and let us all know. I have given back a lot of cars over the years, but imagine if I ever let go of this one it will be really difficult. A real attachment to the NSX, pretty much unlike
any previous car. But things change, life goes on - its all good. Like you say; you never know - you might reacquire it one day down the road! Good luck.

Like Doc said there's no reason to leave Prime- 10.5 years is too much to walk away from...
Raise the kids and have a blast while it lasts but it does end. Stay in shape so that when you come out the other side you'll still have a you that you'll want to go back to being.
Happy Travels!!!

Like Doc said there's no reason to leave Prime- 10.5 years is too much to walk away from...
Raise the kids and have a blast while it lasts but it does end. Stay in shape so that when you come out the other side you'll still have a you that you'll want to go back to being.
Happy Travels!!!

I haven't had my NSX for over 10 years and I still swing by from time to time! I still can't get the NSX out of my blood! HaHa, KH

Hi Gang, thank you for the kind words.

I replaced it with an E46 M3 'vert. Not as enthused as when an NSX owner but I've driven the bimmer more miles in 15 days than I drove the NSX in the last 6 months... it was time for someone else to have the opportunity to enjoy this NSX as this car loves to be driven, not sitting in the garage.

I already miss the NSX and seeing it yesterday for the first time in 15 days I was in love with it all over it again... I'll own an NSX again one day, no doubt about it.

Back