• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fast & Furious Movie Meet Fri. 4/3/09 Block of Orange

There is going to be a big FNF movie meet at the block of Orange Friday April 3, 09. I've attended this well organized meet in the past. There will be private self parking with lot security watching over the cars. However, YOU are responsible for your own car/belongings. More info and how to buy tickets here:

http://www.rsasupra.com/fnf4.php

To get an idea of who is going I will start a list. You MUST register on your own at the link provided. If you are going add your name to the list...cut/paste it in your reply. As you know, cops will be on alert that day so NO burnouts/speeding etc. will be tolerated. Thanks!!

1. Racerxjling
2. Your Name Here

Last edited:
Is this a meet for all ricers or it is a show for cars that was featured in the upcoming film?

So limited to a few Supra's, 150 civics, 100 integra's, and 78 s2k's :wink:

Not that there's anything wrong with Civics or S2000's, but I we've never had more than 1 or 2 of each. The meet generally consists of "high end" import cars, but mainly just serious car enthusiasts. Mostly Supras, Skylines, NSX's, with some 3000GT's, Z's, etc. If you look at the link, here's the number of cars in attendance in the past.

1st Meet: 90 Cars (46 MKIV Supras) 225 people
2nd Meet: 150+ Cars (90 MKIV Supras) 300+ People
3rd Meet: 200+ Cars (60+ MKIV Supras) 450 people

It'd be great to have more NSX's out this time.

Not that there's anything wrong with Civics or S2000's, but I we've never had more than 1 or 2 of each. The meet generally consists of "high end" import cars, but mainly just serious car enthusiasts. Mostly Supras, Skylines, NSX's, with some 3000GT's, Z's, etc. If you look at the link, here's the number of cars in attendance in the past.

1st Meet: 90 Cars (46 MKIV Supras) 225 people
2nd Meet: 150+ Cars (90 MKIV Supras) 300+ People
3rd Meet: 200+ Cars (60+ MKIV Supras) 450 people

It'd be great to have more NSX's out this time.

Hey Ryan!

I think this would be a great event for all of us to attend. Ryan is a true enthusiast and a real stand up guy and I'm sure the event organization will be well planned and carried out- besides, Vance's car will be in the movie! Count me in.

Attending:

1) Lowellhigh79 (Danny-Red 92)

Regards,

Danny

Hey Ryan!

I think this would be a great event for all of us to attend. Ryan is a true enthusiast and a real stand up guy and I'm sure the event organization will be well planned and carried out- besides, Vance's car will be in the movie! Count me in.

Attending:

Regards,

Danny

All right, I'll attend just to steal some of your thunder:biggrin: Want to caravan out there from my shop?

2) Vancehu (Vance Hu - Black 03)

Jordana Brewster parked her ass in my seat!! Don't hate!!!:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Are there even any NSX's in this movie, the first two were a disappointment, one or two fleeting scenes where you see one parked there

there should be three. (2) are background vehicles. the other is in it for a few seconds (black NA2 with type-r seats).

Attending. Plan is to roll from Bulldog

1) Racerxjling (Jeff)
2) Lowellhigh79 (Danny-Red 92)
3) Vancehu (Vance Hu - Black 03)

Vance:No thunder stolen...your car is the star, but we can still hate you for having Jordana parked in your seat.

Regards,

Danny

Lets keep this down to less than 50 :biggrin:

1) Racerxjling (Jeff)
4) Sicarius82 (Long - Red 93)

thanks long...hopefully s2ks are welcome if so im in!
1) Racerxjling (Jeff)
5) I<3myap1 (Tyler - Black 00 AP1)

Tyler, congrats on your fifth post man. Don't forget to sign up at the other website.

Count me in....
1) Racerxjling (Jeff)
6) tpagannsx (Tony - Red 91)

S2k guys going to crash the party again?:biggrin:

I'm in....
1) Racerxjling (Jeff)
7) Turbosgt (Art - Orange 91 & black 91)

Last edited:
I'm in....
1) Racerxjling (Jeff)

Is everyone registered?

I've gotten parking hammered out, $10 in the valet lot. You'll pay there and then park yourself.

I'm in....
1) Racerxjling (Jeff-Red 92/02 update)

Guys, the event is closing in on us. FWIW, I have a car entusiast friend that saw the movie debut and he said it was actually good :biggrin: Register asap and remember you can invite friends with or without cars. Don't forget to add your name to the list.

Jeff

Last edited:
I might have to back out on the list, my NSX is still at DF.

I'll find out this Friday if I can make it.

Hey guys, I see 7 names on the list here, but only 4 NSX's have registered.

So if you haven't registered yet, please do so ASAP. I am going to make a ticket run this afternoon and again tomorrow. But I am closing registration at 10pm tonight and don't want to chance running out of tickets.

As of last night we have 108 cars and 255 people. That includes 35 MKIV Supras and 15 GTR's (including cars from the movie) and of course a lot of other really cool cars.

www.rsasupra.com/fnf4.php

Last edited:
Registered last night for tickets, probably not going to bring a car
dunno.gif

Back