• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Father's Day Came Early

My wife was ok with the first one i bought in annapolis, but hasent looked at me the same since i brought home the 2nd and cant even talk about my friends collection at the dinner table anymore she gets instant dizzy spell falls to the floor talking about aliens (lol), HE HAS 6. HAPPY FATHERS DAY, SHE ROCKS !

Congratulations, Patrick! Please post some more pictures.

I think that is the car that I was planning to look at on the Wednesday before father's day. I talked to the dealer on Monday and arranged for a pre-purchase inspection on Wednesday, but by Wednesday morning the car was sold. (Two days later, I bought a 2004 that is being shipped from Minnesota. It should arrive this week.)

Send me your email address. I'm in Northern Virginia (Manassas) and maybe we can meet sometime. I want to get acquainted with the NSXers in the area.

When you say it was missing a trunk liner, do you mean the original dark grey liner, or the trunk "carpet" that can be bought from Acura accessories?
All of the tools are exposed, so I'm guessing some type of liner or carpet should be there. I'm sure it'll be easy to replace- my RSX has a carpet in that place, which could be removed.

All of the tools are exposed, so I'm guessing some type of liner or carpet should be there. I'm sure it'll be easy to replace- my RSX has a carpet in that place, which could be removed.

:biggrin: Understood. Having your tools exposed is not good. Yep, need OEM trunk liner.

Back