• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fatlace PRO photoshoot with my ISF|NSX|s2000

check it out, pictures turned out really nice!

here's the link for the PRO photoshoot pictures:

http://vdmphoto.smugmug.com/gallery/9261989_enAsz#618683725_Ldw93

Special thanks to Tom @ VDMphoto for these pictures you see below!

1DII8422_.jpg

1DII8420_.jpg

1DII8480_.jpg

1DII8484_.jpg

1DII8526_.jpg

1DII8434_.jpg

and my FAVORITE SHOT!
1DII8524_.jpg

Last edited:
question.. how do you have all 3 car's come out like that? do you have select friends that drive a particular car?

I know i won't let anyone drive my car unless if i know he is a car enthusiast and won't punch it too hard.

question.. how do you have all 3 car's come out like that? do you have select friends that drive a particular car?

I know i won't let anyone drive my car unless if i know he is a car enthusiast and won't punch it too hard.

A car is just a car to me, my g/f drives the IS-F all the time no big deal. I just asked a few buddies to help me out. They all own high end cars and these are nothing new to them but all are happy to help out :)

All of them wanted to drive the NSX though.....hehe

rick

Rick wow! An IS-F too...when did you pick that up? What's the car like to drive as it has me curious...

I still love your white NSX!

Cam

Speaking of Yugo, can you spot one here::eek:194.jpg

Oh and the cars look Hot. Love your Nsx.

Very nice lineup, I want to test drive an ISF, id like to get one. Love that Blue color, but its hard to find and even harder to find one with NAV:frown:

Very nice eh? Whoever designed this has MAD SKILLS! :biggrin:

Cam, I've had the IS-F for about a month now, absolutely love the car. I've been shopping for a replacement for my e46 m3 ever since it was sold and I was looking at all the rival competitors.

Well I haven't had the IS-F that long to give some real world driving or racing experience but thus far, the IS-F feels a bit heavier on turns/sweepers and just seems to be more thirsty for gas. In normal driving mode it's SLUGGISH and I would say almost requires to be driving in SPORT mode to get any responsiveness out of the tranny and motor.

It's very much like the GTR in that you MUST put it in manual mode to drive around town. Otherwise the auto shifts from 1 -3 - 5 - 8 and you end up lugging the motor on most occasions. I mean how often do we punch it from stoplight to stoplight? Lexus built an awesome car with an awesome motor but the auto is not that smart.

In comparo the e46 m3 is like a surgeon's scalpel ~ razor sharp and slices through traffic with precision. Don't need to have it in sport mode and it's still FAST. Perhaps it's not fair to compare a 6-speed manual tranny to an 8-speed auto? I loved everything about my e46 m3. No real downfalls except it only had 2-doors making it hard to get in back.

Sometimes I think the BMW DCT tranny in the new m3 is superior to the Lexus 8-speed but can't be too picky...

Very nice eh? Whoever designed this has MAD SKILLS! :biggrin:

Cam, I've had the IS-F for about a month now, absolutely love the car. I've been shopping for a replacement for my e46 m3 ever since it was sold and I was looking at all the rival competitors.

Well I haven't had the IS-F that long to give some real world driving or racing experience but thus far, the IS-F feels a bit heavier on turns/sweepers and just seems to be more thirsty for gas. In normal driving mode it's SLUGGISH and I would say almost requires to be driving in SPORT mode to get any responsiveness out of the tranny and motor.

It's very much like the GTR in that you MUST put it in manual mode to drive around town. Otherwise the auto shifts from 1 -3 - 5 - 8 and you end up lugging the motor on most occasions. I mean how often do we punch it from stoplight to stoplight? Lexus built an awesome car with an awesome motor but the auto is not that smart.

In comparo the e46 m3 is like a surgeon's scalpel ~ razor sharp and slices through traffic with precision. Don't need to have it in sport mode and it's still FAST. Perhaps it's not fair to compare a 6-speed manual tranny to an 8-speed auto? I loved everything about my e46 m3. No real downfalls except it only had 2-doors making it hard to get in back.

Sometimes I think the BMW DCT tranny in the new m3 is superior to the Lexus 8-speed but can't be too picky...

what is ur suspension setup on ur nsx?

I'm currently running a Tien Flex setup and very happy with the firm but smooth ride quality. It's probably one of the more comfortable cars in my stable right now :)

A few have asked but all of these pictures you see above are STILL on my 18/18 BBS LM combo. I have yet to receive my 19" rear LM's so once those are on the car I'll take some more pictures.

rick

^ what setting currently on your flex? I'm looking to make mine a bit more stiffer.....

I'm running 4 clicks from max stiffness and the car is very smooth / liveable for daily driving. Of course I hardly drive the car except to certain areas that I can keep my eye on the car...haha :)

hey rick, any reason why you went with the 18/18 rims in the first place? i was thinking of doing the same set up but am a lil apprehensive since im worried the front might look bigger than the rears, but it doesnt look like it on your car. Any drawbacks of that? also, whats your offset right now, i think what you have right now is perfect... hope to hear your response... Alex

Alex, shot you a PM but I have a thread in the Tire / Wheel section that closely details the wheel selection reasons.

Anyways yes the NSX caters to a stagger 18/19 setup but if you start to go look for 19” BBS LM’s they are NEARLY non-existent so I settled for the 18/18 look. I agree it’s not to my liking and have been patiently waiting on my 19” order.

Taking this down time to upgrade my engine bay with some more dress up items so hoping to get it done before the wheels arrive hopefully by next month.

rick

A little off topic, but is the IS-F lowered. I just picked mine up yesterday and it seems to look a little higher than yours.

Back