• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Favorite dealerships/service departments

In one of the other threads, I noticed people singing the praises of various Acura dealerships. I was wondering if anyone had positive things to say about dealerships and their service departments in Southern California.

My car is still brand-new, so it's going to be a bit before I actually NEED service...but I'd like to get a feel for where to go and where to avoid.

Buying my Y2K NSX-T at Acura of Pasadena was actually a pleasant experience...but Pasadena is out of the way. Anyone have good things to say about places on L.A.'s Westside or even the South Bay?

------------------
--akira3D ('00 NSX-T red/black #113)
"Reality is better than the dream..."

An NSX-T owning coworker said the same thing about Santa Monica (which is great since it is down the street from where I work). Cool.

Tim over there in service got some snap ring preventative work goodwilled from Acura for my NSX even though I was not the original owner! I would appreciate it if you could mention to him that I had referred you so that I could show that his work didn't go unappreciated.

Thanks!

-Justin

Back