• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

fellow NSX owners, where do you get work done?

I am curious to know where everyone gets work done for their cars. Besides TB/WP stuff I am curious if you are going to get engine work done, forced induction or Big brake kit where would you go?

Uehara Motowerks its on jones/hacienda. Tom took me over there after my clutch incident last weekend. Mori is a great/ honest guy. Replaced my clutch slave cylinder, lines, and master cylinder. I know he has does a lot of aftermakert work on cars as well as some nsx's, but he said he does all scheduled maintance as well. His number is 702-501-6543 :biggrin:

Mori does good work. I have seen what he has down in person.

Uehara Motowerks its on jones/hacienda. Tom took me over there after my clutch incident last weekend. Mori is a great/ honest guy. Replaced my clutch slave cylinder, lines, and master cylinder. I know he has does a lot of aftermakert work on cars as well as some nsx's, but he said he does all scheduled maintance as well. His number is 702-501-6543 :biggrin:

Fez, 742-0663, also works at Motowerks. He has been part of the developments at FXMD.

Lance

I am trying to get him to do some work currently. He is hard to schedule something with so far. Personally, I would love to have Fes do all my work on my car but he is busy with other projects like the race car so he isn't available always.

I've always had basic things, i.e. oil change, regular service, & alignment done over @ Findlays-- excellent service, of course. How about Hondoctors?

Wanted to give a recommendation for NSX work by Hondoctors in North Las Vegas. I actually found them through this forum after I purchased my 97 NSX Targa. I brought my car in for Timing Belt/ Water pump change-out with oil change and installation of KW3 coilover suspension this past June. These guys were awesome! I worked with Jarrod and Alexei at Hondoctors, these guys were polite, knowledgeable, and they know the NSX platform in and out. I hope to work with them in the future to keep my NSX running like a champ!

Wanted to give a recommendation for NSX work by Hondoctors in North Las Vegas. I actually found them through this forum after I purchased my 97 NSX Targa. I brought my car in for Timing Belt/ Water pump change-out with oil change and installation of KW3 coilover suspension this past June. These guys were awesome! I worked with Jarrod and Alexei at Hondoctors, these guys were polite, knowledgeable, and they know the NSX platform in and out. I hope to work with them in the future to keep my NSX running like a champ!
Good people. Lance

Back