• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ferrari desire ignited...

medium_1277657892_cb5a173daf_o.jpg

medium_1277657482_5ead367802_o.jpg

medium_1276790591_48c260b645_o.jpg

Ferrari 599 Novitec/Russo :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

I actually think the 599 is a stunning automobile (esp. in person, it's one of those cars that pictures don't do justice) but I do not like this version. Sometimes it's better to leave things alone.

FUGLY. Looks like an RX-7 with a body kit.

I like Rx7s :biggrin: but that cars ugly. I think it's the swoop front fenders :confused:

I actually think the 599 is a stunning automobile (esp. in person, it's one of those cars that pictures don't do justice) but I do not like this version. Sometimes it's better to leave things alone.

+1 If it ain't broke, why fix it?

For me the opposite is true. The little enhancements seem to give it a more distinct and finished look.

Oh well, to each his own i suppose. :biggrin:

+2

I love it. Novitec Rosso Ferrari, perfect. They make awesome cars even better.

Get out of the way 636hp 430:
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKKrhSqZLfY"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/dKKrhSqZLfY" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>
img04pophj0.jpg

img05bw5.jpg
img01popwx3.jpg
10220396261129818951285zh2.jpg

img07as1.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man. I like both the 599 and 430s pictured in this thread. I'm sure I could survive on just one kidney... :biggrin:

Oh man. I like both the 599 and 430s pictured in this thread. I'm sure I could survive on just one kidney... :biggrin:

I wonder how much a non smoker lung is worth on the market...i still have a second one....:biggrin:

Looks stunning. Lose the wing it'll look even better.

Little known trivia, the guys who started Novitec Rossi, came from Ruf. I guess Ruf has spawned quite a few start-ups. And Ruf is also now a Ferrari/Maserati dealer too.

looks like a kit car with sideways s2000 headlights.

does nothing for me

Back