• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FINAL Cruise:Calgary Sept 27

What's her name? Bring her along to Sylvan Lake. :biggrin:

Ivana Humpalov

AWW man , you got my hopes up! and thats not all!!!!
I'm actually in edmonton around then , so maybe I'll show up in a rental?

I think you two just need some quality 1 on 1 time to get to know each other better . You guys maybe seperate by a mountain. But with each giving a little time and effort. That mountain can broken down and a solid brotherhood can be found.

Current conversation.

Wil - Trevor, 1 of your HIDs is out
Trev - WTF are you talking about?
Wil - *giggling like a school girl*
Wil - *still giggling like a school girl and slapping his knee*
Trev - Seriously WTF are you talking about? My HIDs are both working
Wil - *still giggling like a school girl with tears now* we play that joke on people where I am from.
Trev -Huh???

with some 1 on 1 time and a lttle effort from each the conversation can be like this....

Wil - I'm lying my bed and hear the clock tick and I think of you
Trev - Caught up in circles, confusion is nothing new
Wil - You say go slow so I fall behind
Trev - If you are lost and look, you will find me
Wil - If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting.

Ivana Humpalov

I think you two just need some quality 1 on 1 time to get to know each other better . You guys maybe seperate by a mountain. But with each giving a little time and effort. That mountain can broken down and a solid brotherhood can be found.

Current conversation.

Wil - Trevor, 1 of your HIDs is out
Wil - *giggling like a school girl*
Wil - *still giggling like a school girl and slapping his knee*
Trev - Seriously WTF are you talking about? My HIDs are both working
Wil - *still giggling like a school girl with tears now* we play that joke on people where I am from.
Trev -Huh???

with some 1 on 1 time and a lttle effort from each the conversation can be like this....

Wil - I'm lying my bed and hear the clock tick and I think of you
Trev - Caught up in circles, confusion is nothing new
Wil - You say go slow so I fall behind
Trev - If you are lost and look, you will find me
Wil - If you fall, I will catch you, I'll be waiting.

WOW , its sad that I know the lyrics to that song...

Where are the Calgary guys going to meet before driving up to S. Lake ? What time on Saturday? What is ETA in S. Lake ?
CWILLGO, you left a note on my windshield --- The red NSX with the Harley parked behind. Do you live in my bldg?
Ed

Where are the Calgary guys going to meet before driving up to S. Lake ? What time on Saturday? What is ETA in S. Lake ?
CWILLGO, you left a note on my windshield --- The red NSX with the Harley parked behind. Do you live in my bldg?
Ed

Ed,

Final schedule hasn't been confirmed yet. I own a rental property in that building, but will be storing my NSX there starting the first week of October (stall #334). My crotch rocket is currently there, i'll squeeze both into the same stall somehow! Do you live there? Can I squeeze my crotch rocket in front of your Harley since you got the nicer stall? :biggrin:

Shoot me a PM with your contact info, my cell is (403) 333-9323. My vm's kinda garbled right now and cant accept any vms until Rogers fixes it and I can listen to my vms. Text me though.

Wil

Good thing you clarified that Wil (in Calgary). I was getting a little worried and losing hope. haha

Not that theres anything wrong with that...but you know, when you meet Trev and see his zest for life and the fact that he does have a COMPTECH <shudder> supercharger, it is tempting :) Right guys? C'mon! Anyone?? :biggrin:

Hi Will,
My girlfriend is completing her PhD in Uof C, that is why we rent here. Not enough parking. How many stalls do you have in the bldg? You should be able to fit the NSX and the bike in the same stall, especially if you don't move them for the whole winter.
Ed
PS let me know about the group drive. I don't check this site often. My cell # is 403-397-6667

the OFFICIAL Alberta NSX coordinator NSXlove will call ya im sure

Hi Will,
My girlfriend is completing her PhD in Uof C, that is why we rent here. Not enough parking. How many stalls do you have in the bldg? You should be able to fit the NSX and the bike in the same stall, especially if you don't move them for the whole winter.
Ed
PS let me know about the group drive. I don't check this site often. My cell # is 403-397-6667

Back