• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally an integrated NA1 LED DRL solution for those patiently waiting....

Status
Not open for further replies.
This set is going out to customer this week, thanks!

(we have one set of OEM bumper lenses in stock if anyone wants a set rather quickly)

Happy Friday:

IMG_5579_zps6bf0c5c0.jpg

IMG_5577_zpsb5546ff4.jpg

Due to popular demand, we will soon be offering a "diffused" smooth LED version of these lights such as what you see on the newer Audi's!

Options will include a dual color amber / white LED color and a few other customized choices.

We are still working on the kit development but look for this product to be introduced around X'mas time if things go well. It will use the OEM Acura bumper lenses and you will have the option of sending yours in for modification or we can supply a full turn-key product.

thanks again!

www.euroboutique.us

I used to think the LED Driving lights would be a cool mod. But now that Hyundia and Kia both have them, not so much....

Keep it Classic looking.

I know what you mean. By the time I got around to getting a set of LEDs from Rick, they were starting to appear on these kinds of cars. They still come on nice cars too, like my 6sp. Accord coupe! I only use mine as daytime running lights and they work well for that. They are very visible when on and they disappear if not illuminated.

Last edited:
I'd love to see a video of this.
Due to popular demand, we will soon be offering a "diffused" smooth LED version of these lights such as what you see on the newer Audi's!

Options will include a dual color amber / white LED color and a few other customized choices.

We are still working on the kit development but look for this product to be introduced around X'mas time if things go well. It will use the OEM Acura bumper lenses and you will have the option of sending yours in for modification or we can supply a full turn-key product.

thanks again!

www.euroboutique.us

Video will be forthcoming as we develop the parts and do some more testing. One of the key requirements is that is MUST BE DURABLE for the automotive harsh environment where you get massive vibration on a daily basis. It's not easy to build an LED system that remains durable year round. Think of all the extreme temps our cars are exposed to depending on where you live. Freezing temps, humidity, direct sun, etc. All of this would kill most LED's within a few months. The fancy LED's that Audi and BMW build from the factory were designed for this type of temperature swing. Most home-made kits just won't cut it - everything looks great on a work bench or in photos until your first LED in your panel goes bad.

P.S. Everybody offers turbos such as the Dodge Neon. Does that make it cheap and people no longer use them? Porsche and BMW swear by them now. Same goes for LED's....check out the latest Porsche headlights, I don't think anyone would call them ugly! It's not the trend of LED's but how it's applied to each car.

Just found this on Google images, we plan to offer something like this for 2002+ NSX owners in the near future :)

5724182e5c5e2c8c0bb953b7d2f1bfd3_zps50f72e55.jpg

We will now be offering OEM "smoked" lenses with our various LED options or by itself.

here's what it will look like so no need for lease covers:

As promised we are working on our dual color diffused LED light so you have both amber (blinkers) and a white (DRL) light. There can be many different combinations depending on each owner so if you have ideas shoot us a PM. Each set is custom built to order. We use only brand new Acura bumper lenses so it's a perfect chance to upgrade and give your lenses a fresh new look.

DRL Mode:

Blinker Mode:
TBA

Last edited:
As NA1 NSX's were produced from 1991-2005 does this mean your lights fit all years, or 1991-2001?

We have LED DRL solutions for all model NSX's from 1991 - 2005. However only certain models (1991-2001) have the integrated clear bumper lenses so obviously the clear bumper lenses will only fit those particular models unless you want to cut your OEM bumper.

If you have any questions shoot us a PM :)

Hi Rick, it's been quite a since I've been on prime and things here has changed somewhat. Anyway I'm was trying to PM you but couldn't figure out how to. I'm interested in the smoked version dual diffused led, Amber blinkers & white DLR. Pm me with price, thanks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back