• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally! Bat's '97 Monte Carlo Blue(PICS)

Actually, the owner contacted me! He saw an old post when I was looking for an nsx. He's local here in San Diego. He cant drive it anymore due to his age. I thought, might as well look at it. Whan I saw the odo read 12k, I was like, wow! I figured he'd want at lease 45 k for it. Well, I lucked out when he told be what he wanted. So I went home, put my GTR on Craigslist, and sold it 3 days later! So i paid off the loan with the money I made from the gtr, and bought the NSX outright with cash :). Who'd ever thought....I guess me and the NSX are meant to be :D.

B@t™

Under 45,000! Yeah thats a great deal for that car with only freaking 12,000 miles. When I was hunting for one of these a year ago I would find them for well over 52,000(nowhere near 12,000 miles). I had a chance at one for 39,774 bucks with 39,000 miles. I just couldnt seem to pull the trigger. I guess because I would have to do a couple mods to it to make me happy. Soo it was still going to cost more then I was looking to pay. It just wasnt my time for the blues lol.:frown:

So I went home, put my GTR on Craigslist, and sold it 3 days later! So i paid off the loan with the money I made from the gtr, and bought the NSX outright with cash :). Who'd ever thought....I guess me and the NSX are meant to be :D.

B@t™

what made you sold the GTR for the NSX? do you miss driving the GTR?

After my totaled my 02 LBBP, I was unable to find another replacement. So I took my insurance settlement and bought another GTR. I would still have the if this guy didnt email me about his MCB. For the price, condition, and true manual:)D) I couldn't pass up on the deal. I do miss the performance, all the high tech gadgetry the GTR comes with, but I also missed driving a manual, better handling, sleek designed, classic! Also, not having a car payment is a big plus as well :D.

B@t

Installed my LED DRL's from s4Play :). These were taken with my camera phone. I'll have better pics later ;).

B@t

IMG-20110601-00668.jpg

IMG-20110601-00667.jpg

IMG-20110601-00663.jpg

IMG-20110601-006592.jpg

That color is so intense ~ right up there with Imola in terms of eye-catching for sure! :biggrin:

Very nice ride - can't wait to see this one modded the proper way!

Those LED's are looking good man :)

rick

Nice!!!!

The more I see this color the more incredibly gorgeous that color gets! Bat don't touch that car- it is perfect already and with those OEM blades silver rims...daaaamn they just set it off! :biggrin:

Another Monte Carlo Blue would be owned by our very NSXPRIME. There were 2 at XPO in vegas. The purple tint would be Midnight Blue Pearl, also known as Purple which was available in 95 and 96.

I like your 05 better, but cant wait to see what youre gonna do with the 97.

NICE.

Painted Center Console :). I'm going to the the window switch panels next in MCB as well :). Sold my tan floormats and went to black ones. I'm having my seat centers redone on black leather :).

Picture1038.jpg

Picture1043.jpg

Picture1047.jpg

B@t™

Hey don't forget to do window tint and change your carpet to black to match the mats and seats! Also, you should do a full 02 conversion and have the only monte carlo blue pearl!! :biggrin:

Not a big fan of the painted center console, but as long as you dig it. Looking forward to seeing the seats in black.

I kinda agree. With your car I'd go a nice black or silver to go with the blue and your soon to be black interior.

Love the MCB though!

Back