• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally found some good NSX posters

I've been looking for a while and have had a hard time finding NSX posters or other art work.

I stumbled across an internet site called Conceptcarposter.com. They had two NSX posters on their site and were able to email me other NSX images that could be made into posters. I bought three 18x24 posters and they look great. $25 each. The person I worked with was very helpful and went out of his way to find an image of my exact car.

[This message has been edited by gobble (edited 11 February 2002).]

Here are the images. These are all Honda press photos... are they licensed for reprinting as posters? Anyway here you go:

Acura NSX-T
poster-acuransxt.jpg

Red NSX
poster-rednsx.jpg

Red NSX 2
poster-rednsx2.jpg

Red NSX 3
poster-rednsx3.jpg

Silver NSX
poster-silvernsx.jpg

White NSX
poster-whitensx.jpg

Licensed or not, I think they will look good on the walls in my basement bar. I would gladly buy them from Honda, but they don't seem to sell anything to promote the NSX.

Through its Acura dealers, Honda has had two different entire lines of NSX merchandise available at different points in time. When the car was first introduced, there were many unconventional items available, including the custom luggage, the wristwatch, the clock, etc. In the mid 1990's, they came out with another all-NSX merchandise flyer, including various apparel items, an NSX upscale fountain pen, etc.

Anyone know of a source for the LARGE copy of the David Kimble cutaway of a red/ivory NSX ??

A foldout-size copy is on the silver/black NSX coffee-table book.

Conceptcarposter dot com doesn't seem top be in business any longer, but I collect the vintage dealership showroom NSX posters.

I am still looking for one of the 1991 Acura NSX David Kimble Cutaway Dealer Posters...red with ivory interior.

Anyone have a spare or want to part with theirs?

Conceptcarposter dot com doesn't seem top be in business any longer, but I collect the vintage dealership showroom NSX posters.

I am still looking for one of the 1991 Acura NSX David Kimble Cutaway Dealer Posters...red with ivory interior.

Anyone have a spare or want to part with theirs?
Here's one on ebay. Not mine for sale and not in the greatest shape.

Yes, I saw that one, but the price is a bit more than I wanted to pay. Thank you anyway!
That was a great price FWIW - mine was 200 and I thought I got a deal. I believe there were only 300 of these posters printed. It's a gorgeous poster - by far the most detailed version of the iconic David Kimble cutaway illustration.

Some etsy sellers have NSX prints and posters, some look pretty nice.

Some etsy sellers have NSX prints and posters, some look pretty nice.

Some of those aren't too shabby, but the ones with lower prices are usually so small, they shouldn't really count as "posters"...they're more like POSTCARDS...lol!!!

Back