• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Finally Got My First Pulls N/A NSX

Here are the Dyno Graphs from my runs this morning at Walker Dyno in Trussville. Blake printed me the ACTUAL and CORRECT #'s due to this morning's crisp weather! I hope to get back this spring after adding a few more things that should help:) I will post the video from one of my runs very soon...

http://www.nsxprime.com/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=6271&sort=1&cat=500&page=1

Here are my current mods...

1997 NSX-T

Comptech Headers
Comptech Test Pipes
Taitec GT Lightweight Exhaust
Dali Racing CF Big Gulp Intake
Dali Racing CF #4 Intake Tube
RC Engineering OEM B & B Injectors

6554DynoActual-med.jpg

It was about 40 degrees this morning so I think that helped a bit on the ACTUAL Graph.

6554DynoCorrected-med.jpg

Last edited:
A chassis dyno reads only rear wheel horsepower. An engine dyno records flywheel horsepower. So this is rear wheel horsepower. All cars respond differently to mods so maybe he is just lucky!!

291 x 15% loss is 335HP. Pretty sweet. Adding a CTSC on there would be pretty awesome.

Off topic, but HOW did you post two dyno charts (2 jpegs), with text between them?! Any time I upload multiple files the text can't be between the pics :(

John McCain Racing said:
I wouldn't push it!
I don't believe that for a minute! :wink: :biggrin:

serialNSXer said:
Off topic, but HOW did you post two dyno charts (2 jpegs), with text between them?! Any time I upload multiple files the text can't be between the pics :(
1. Host the file elsewhere (like your gallery)
2. Copy the external URL of it (example =http;//www.whatever.com/blah.jpg)
3. Use the IMG tag to link to it on your post (the button looks like this:
insertimage.gif
)

The
insertimage.gif
image is insterted by typing "[_IMG_]_http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/images/editor/insertimage.gif_[_/IMG_]_" without all the underscores.

White94 said:
I don't believe that for a minute! :wink: :biggrin:

Mark!

I was refering to the comment about getting 400rwhp out of a Comptech S/C! You know I have no problem pushing it:) That's why I still dream of a Turbo and not a S/C...

cls6sp03 said:
Love the exhaust note! :D

THANKS! IMO the GT Lightweight Exhaust is by far the best sounding on the NSX. I get so many comments from friends and family about how "bad" my NSX sounds. Oh and that man that shakes his finger at me when I pass by his house on my favorite curvy road around here:) I think he loves it too... :biggrin:

It does sound very nice.

John McCain Racing said:
THANKS! IMO the GT Lightweight Exhaust is by far the best sounding on the NSX. I get so many comments from friends and family about how "bad" my NSX sounds. Oh and that man that shakes his finger at me when I pass by his house on my favorite curvy road around here:) I think he loves it too... :biggrin:

Agree. If I were to replace my exhaust, GT Lightweight would be my no. 1, 2 and 3 choice.

Taj said:
Agree. If I were to replace my exhaust, GT Lightweight would be my no. 1, 2 and 3 choice.

And it would be my very last choice.

It would be my first however if I wanted a headache every day. :biggrin:

Back