• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Finally got my NSX

Well after a seven month search i have a 91 Black/Ivory NSX sitting in my garage finally. I just want to say thanks to all the people i e-mailed with alot of questions about the car. This is my first post and have read the forums daily for quite some time this is a great site with some very smart individuals. I found my 91 on autotrader.com the car was from Oaklawn,Il it was a three owner it stayed in the Chicago area all it's life until now.

I reside in Neenah,Wi which is located between Oshkosh and Appleton i got the car at a unreal deal the man who owned it was a construction worker who did not drive it that much 500 miles in the last two years. The NSX has 77,000 miles on it and looks brand new i still cant believe it's a 91. To my dismay the man did not know alot about the car it needed the T-belt and Water pump service done he did not know that so when he checked the price out for the service he knocked a good chunk of the asking price.

So the first thing i did was make an appointment at Acura of Brookfield in Milwaukee about 85 miles south of home to have the service done. I dropped the car off to leave it with them for two days and the price of the service was $1,727 this included all belts,water pump,hoses and cam seals they said the car looked great and i should be all set. The car just amazes me at how strong it pulls and how comfortable it is to drive it really feels like a new car to me. There are alot of open twisty country roads where i live and this car is just a blast to drive i still cant believe i have one. All i can say i cant wait until NSXPO the track is only 55 minutes from my house and Road America is just plain awesome. Thanks again to all who gave me all the input on the car.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Congratulations!!!!! And, you selected the perfect color combo....... Pure class!
wink.gif
Se ya at NSXPO (if I drag my ass all the way there) Check out my site for many black/ivory pics........ Good luck

------------------
Todd Arnold
NSXotic.gif

http://www.geocities.com/nsxcessive/index.html

Congratulations, Steven!

Incidentally, Acura of Brookfield is well-known for their expertise in servicing NSX's. Great shop. They'll be assisting with NSXPO 2001 and I think they will even have a tech at the track for us.

Looking forward to meeting you there!

Congratulations!!!

------------------
Milien

91 NSX Black/Ivory
95 BMW M3 Black/Black

Thanks guys and Ken you are right about Acura of Brookfield they do treat you like a king. I talked to John Vosos today about a set of 17-18s a customer might be selling and i was very impressed with his knowledge about the NSX.

Steven 91 Blk/Ivory

Back