• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

I finally got one!

I would be cautious of most aftermarket hoods. It seems fitment issues are quite common unless you go for a high option. I'd probably stick to OEM if I were you. Hopefully the damage can be repaired!

Best two hoods are the Procar and ATR, but even those need slight fitting and hood pins for safety. Stick with a good used OEM if you have to go that way. I still think that dent is 100% repairable- just make sure they hammer the metal back as much as possible and don't just fill it with Bondo!

What do you guys think about this one? It's local and black.

What do you guys think about this one? It's local and black.

Looks good, but how do you feel about the hood catches? I'd want to know how much damage they had to do cutting the hood to fit them and can it be reversed? Another option would be to reach out to Chris at SoS or Christian at ATR. They both stock used hoods.

Looks good, but how do you feel about the hood catches? I'd want to know how much damage they had to do cutting the hood to fit them and can it be reversed? Another option would be to reach out to Chris at SoS or Christian at ATR. They both stock used hoods.

TBH I'm not a big fan of it. Thanks for the info.

I'm also planning on taking the car into a PDR shop next week to see if the hood is salvageable.

I'm sure everyone has heard about the crazy storm that Houston had this week. Luckily our house was ok. I wish I could say the same thing about the NSX.

Tree vs NSX :(
Does it look fixable or should I start shopping for another hood?

Here is one:

Back