• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

finally ! nsx face lift, white pearl, -93

Not a fan of the front at all. It makes the car look cheap but thats just my opinion. As long as you are happy with it, thats all that matters. Love the 02+ headlights.

The stance looks awesome!

VERY NICELY DONE! On the same note does ANYONE have a set of sideskirts like these for sale? I have GT-Ones and am willing to trade or cash buy? Please PM me if you have these for sale or would like to get rid of, I understand that it is to each it's own as far as too little or too aggressive but I think this set up is spot on. Good work!

BEAUTIFUL!! That's it, my next NSX will be a white one! I have found my new wallpaper, do you have any Hi Res versions??

If you lowered the front bumper any more you wouldn't be able to get out of a driveway, so it makes sense to me. That car is low! I actually like the color combination with the black front hood. And pearl white - bright, hard to touch up, but really great looking. Unique car. Did you do anything with the engine or transmission?

some new pics enjoy ! :biggrin:
large_139431-1966875.jpg

large_139431-1966874.jpg

large_139431-1966876.jpg

Last edited:
Much much better with that front splitter or lip. I thought that without it, it didn't flow with the sides since the sides dipped lower. NOW the exterior looks more complete. Two thumbs up!

thanks everyone !
i saw that somone wanted hi res pic, send me a pm and i´ll see what i can do :)

2 new pics, i love this pic, but when i´m doing it in HDr left frontlamp get out of foucs,

Back