• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First and last photoshoot of the year *HIGH RES*

Thanks for all the comments guys! I can't wait to bring it out again next season.

larrynsx said:
You surely need some CF Mirrors from me. :biggrin:

I'm not sure if I want to keep them orange or change them to black yet, but I'll keep you in mind :smile:

Hibnah said:
I am sure it has been stated yet what wing is that?
hearttohateu said:
what kind of rear diffuser and exhaust?

The rear wing, diffuser and exhaust are all from Sorcery. The diffuser is their Version 1 model.

Jack Sparrow said:
Do you have any rolling shots?

I wish I did, maybe next time!

Wow the Lambo orange nearly "glows" in the photos! Those are some really sharp pictures in the lighting shown.

Clean mods and even though I'm not a fan of body kits, this one really exemplifies a "wild" category show car! Show cars are meant to attract attention and your car certainly takes the cake. Well executed and I'm very impressed. It's apparent you don't drive the car much as the car just looks perfectly MINT :)

thanks for sharing
rick

That first photo is unreal. That was really well set up. I liked the car too. I don't know if I could ever bring myself to change the color of my car. But you are brave and it turned out well; like the front air dam.

I don't know if I could ever bring myself to change the color of my car. But you are brave and it turned out well; like the front air dam.

Unfortunately I can't take credit for how the car looks as it sits right now. The previous owner turned this NSX into a real show car. I wouldn't ever have the time or patience to change the color or add a widebody kit to my NSX. Fortunately, the Sorcery body kit is my favorite and if I had to do it again, I wouldn't change a thing. Now, I probably wouldn't have thought of Lambo Orange since I already have an Imola, but I've got to admit, it really is a head turner.

On a side note, my Imola was owned and repainted by the same owner, Samson Chan, which some people might know as owning and modding some of the best looking cars on the west coast. He's onto his 4th NSX soon...

I also have him to thank for leaving the interior and engine stock so I can mod it to my liking. The car just started to hibernate so the winter projects can commence :biggrin:

Not a big fan of body kits and big wongs but i must say..............your car is tastefully done and looks amazing!!

Do you have any info in where to get that rear diffuser?

I really like it better than most that I have seen.

Thanks.

-MSR

Ravi @ Umbrella Auto Design is the sole North American Sorcery distributor. I believe Barry @ NSXforever.com, based in the UK, can order it and drop ship it straight to you as well.

Damn nice car and great shots!

Can't wait to see more pics :)

Fantastic photos. High quality and very dramatic.

The wing is perhaps a little too high for my liking, but it goes with the crazy bodykit + paintjob, and who cares if i like it or not -- so long as you love it, that's all that matters.

Great looking car.

Fantastic photos. High quality and very dramatic.

The wing is perhaps a little too high for my liking, but it goes with the crazy bodykit + paintjob, and who cares if i like it or not -- so long as you love it, that's all that matters.

Great looking car.

I actually never noticed the wing until you pointed it out. I took a good look at the car in the garage and the rearmost part of the wing is the same height as the roofline. In person the wing looks proportional to the body kit, and if you're not focused on the wing, it doesn't look that high. Thanks for teaching me something about my car! :biggrin:

Very nice. I like the classic black roof with that orange! The black on the wheels and trim is a great match. They are great and I typically don't like black wheels. You could use some center caps on the wheels though. (my preference, looks unfinished)

You could use some center caps on the wheels though. (my preference, looks unfinished)

That was one of the first things I noticed when looking at the car but Work Meisters never came with center caps :confused:. Looks unfinished but I'd rather have that look than forcing a center cap on there. Haven't seen another car with Meisters with center caps before either actually.

Back