• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First drive of the new year

I'm sorry, what were we talking about?

A drive. Wait it was facebook. No it was texting. Wait a minute it was google voice. Ah hell I don't know any more.:confused: Oh yeah, it was a drive.

A drive. Wait it was facebook. No it was texting. Wait a minute it was google voice. Ah hell I don't know any more.:confused: Oh yeah, it was a drive.

Scientist theorize that this thread once started eons ago about some awesome Prime veteran that organized some of the best drives in SoCal trying to get NSX owners out and having a good time together.

This is just one crackpot theory though.

Last edited:
Talking smack, not you too regan ;..(. I knew ron did that but you too. So hurt, so deep. Hahaha. Robert, im bumping you from last in line for turbo ride to second to last in front of regan lol. Glad to see though i might not make the drive, everyone can still get a laugh from my presence. Oh and for the record i suggested subway in parking lot. Faster service, cheaper and everyone can stand around and talk vs splitting into 6 groups.

holy cow, 6 pages on this drive that won't happen unit next weekend. I feel left out.

I found my lunch person, he is Mario. lol

I found my lunch person, he is Mario. lol

:smile:

1. LMR (Les & Irene)
2. Moderu (Kenny & Stephanie)
3. MexiRicer (Robert and Menique)
4. jfsa82 (John and Diana)
5. Blue Batmobile (Andy)
6. Kyras (Patty)
7. NSX3tek (Chris+Michelle)
8. g3driver (Erik)
9. Valhalla (JC & Pam)
10. Ric (Ric)
11. Mike2LA (Mike & Angela)
12. Sptnsx (Scott)
13. Jonathan Allyn (Jonathan & Allison)
14. Jagtiger(Henry + Mae)
15. 93HotMustard (Chad & Samantha) maybe
16. JCC (JC)
17. Blood Stone (David)
18. Track Addict (Jonathan)
19. HGL1668 (Hugo & Mario)
20. E-Man ( ? & ?)
21. nemo121 (Nemo)
22. s2kNSX (Zaid)
23. striker525 (Ron & ?)
24. dustthisnsx (Paul & Carol)
25. m8tymouse (Gary & ?)
26. MISTER24HOURS (Tony & Fluffy)
27. David Loomis (David & Hua)
28. DSTNSX (Danny & Shirley)
29. Theo1 (Ted & Deanna)
30. BryziNSX (Bryana)
31. Joseph (Joseph & Naomi)
32. FuryNSX (Randy) maybe
33. suntaelee (Suntaelee) maybe
34. GO KRT (Alan & Jill)
35. Thanhnsx (Thanh & ?)
36. NSXPatPat (Ken) maybe
37. fiestycolumbian (Rahul & Nakul)
38. Daytripper (Gabriel)
39. frumpybumps (Scott + Stephanie)

Last edited:
What!? You had better make this drive Jason, we don't need your excuses. Show up or one of us will come and drag your butt to the event.

Don't worry, I'm going to his house on Sunday to help him finish with the install. A quick tune and he will be there in all of his bragging glory. Fear not.

Not to hijack this thread, but if anyone wants to have their cars professionally photographed before/during/after the drive please take a look at a thread I posted in the SoCal section.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1534280#post1534280

She is raising money to study photography in Paris. A good cause.

Don't worry, I'm going to his house on Sunday to help him finish with the install. A quick tune and he will be there in all of his bragging glory. Fear not.

I was worried when he said he was installing it alone...now I can breathe a sigh of relief. Please go and help him put his car together CORRECTLY.

Last edited:

I was worried when he said he was installing it alone...now I can breathe a sigh of relief. Please go and help him put his car together CORRECTLY.

As of yesterday it doesn't look good for him.

I HAVE ABSOLUTELY NOTHING TO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS THREAD!!!! :smile: Yet somehow this seemed appropriate.

That's a first.:tongue:

Im in!

fiestycolumbian
Rahul & Nakul

Will be at OC meet at 7am.

Do we have an map itinerary of what the drive will be like?

You will get that info at the last meeting spot. That info is never posted in the thread.:wink:

Put me in mix....Daytripper...Sunday driver yeah....it took me so long to find out and I found out! (Gabriel)

guys, please take lots a pics and maybe some vid. Les, are you taking your gopro?

Yes and Yes.

I talked with Jason last night and he was a bit confused. We talked and I think we have it figured out. It will be up and running come Sunday night. Not to worry.

As to pics and video, Pam will be doing both. I got a GoPro for Xmas and can't wait to try it out.

You guys, let's get squared away here before we get even more sidetracked...

For those meeting up in OC, I suggest you guys post up here and figure that out.

As for the ones meeting around the SGV, IE, or anywhere other than the OC and LA, PM me or jfsa82 so we can coordinate the group and wait for whoever.

SGV caravan

1. striker525 (Ron)
2. HGL1668 (Hugo)
3. jfsa82 (John)

Well i told jc i wont make it. I didnt realize the injectors werent plug n play. So i gotta order the adaptors from sos monday unless i can get it tuned friday its no go. Ill be ready for the next one.

Back