• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

First Pics of my new baby!

"The Grey Ghost"

This weekend I took delivery of a 98 Kaiser Silver, completely stock, 51k miles, one owner. These pics are low-quality, but they'll have to make do for now :redface:

n571680163_5812267_8410.jpg

n571680163_5812265_7803.jpg

n571680163_5812266_8131.jpg

Gorgeous!

Love kaiser, one of the best colours for the nsx. The pics are great...really brings out the pointiness of the nose. :smile:

Thanks, Oyagi! And I agree about the color. It was even better when I saw it in person!

Beautiful car...........I dare you not to mod it!!!!! NSX mods are like chips.......you can't stop with just one........:biggrin:

We definitely need a larger high res version of that last pic

Definitely wallpaper quality.

Ask and ye shall receive! :biggrin:
Click for Hi-Res.

But I have to admit, my point-and-shoot camera is pretty crappy so the image isn't very clean :frown:

Beautiful car...........I dare you not to mod it!!!!! NSX mods are like chips.......you can't stop with just one........:biggrin:

I know... I've only had it a few days and I'm already on SoS site, dreaming about what to do next, haha.

niceeee, wow, i got mine 0 mods, 0 .. in 3 months I have a different car LOL ... nice Kaiser .. LOVE that color .

Oscar

love your ride and yes you got the one of the best color for NSX

Back