• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fish and Chips anyone

S2ki is having their annual Fish and Chip run coming up and we would like to invite you guys to come along like last year. I hope you guys can make it out.

Check out this thread for details. Link

p366992346-4.jpg

Vu,

thanks for the invite and always welcoming us to the s2ki gatherings, much appreciated! sorry i was to busy to chat with you on aim today. i'll see if i can gather a few prime guys to go.

I'll be there in the S2000 (unless I can get my hansd on an NSX by then! lol)

Just a reminder that the event is this Sunday.

I was there last year (don't you see my car on the group pic :biggrin: ) and it was fun. I'm in for sure and I think we are meeting at the same place at Mercado, right?

I was there last year (don't you see my car on the group pic :biggrin: ) and it was fun. I'm in for sure and I think we are meeting at the same place at Mercado, right?

Good talking to you today Larry - I did not know that was your car in the picture till you told me :)

This Sunday should be a lot of fun, can't wait!

rick

I was there also. Was a lot of fun. NSX guys stayed together on the drive.

A word of warning tho, SFPD was watching and a couple S2Ks got ticketed for speeding before they even left SF.

Hey All,

Meet spot in SF has changed due to the Escape from Alcatraz triathlon interferring with our original route. New meet spot is Serra Bowl in Daly City.

Check the thread on S2ki for more details. We roll out at 11-11:15, so try to be there around 10:30. Event is basically all day, though you are free to leave whenever. After lunch, we will take to the mountains and then finish up with dinner in Campbell.

Thanks Vu for the update - I have afternoon plans but will join the south bay s2000 for the drive to Daly City. The bowling alley is a great idea and I know exactly where that is since we bowled in a few tourney's there :)

So will make the Fish / Chips luncheon and then we'll have to take off.....

Can you update me on the s2000 list as well?

thanks
rick

I will be at McDonald's Great Mall at the Chevron so let me know if you are coming so we don't leave you behind before we head to Coffee Society to meet up with the south bay s2000's at 9:00 am!

So far we have:

BluryNSX, Andy, and me....

PM me and I'll give you my cell :)

rick

Back