• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fish and Chips anyone

Rick, I will be there.

what time and address is the fremont meet?

I will be at McDonald's Great Mall at the Chevron so let me know if you are coming so we don't leave you behind before we head to Coffee Society to meet up with the south bay s2000's at 9:00 am!

So far we have:

BluryNSX, Andy, and me....

PM me and I'll give you my cell

rick

thats where we are meeting and then heading out to meet with s2k guys

Its sounds like fun ,can you calrify the address in fremont i might come see how night go.

Mohammed

I think this is it

1249 Great Mall Dr, Milpitas, CA - (408) 935-8225‎

map.jpg

The girl was there all day long............I just have great powers of persuasion......:biggrin:

She came with whosbad so I guess he has the hook up...........

The girl was there all day long............I just have great powers of persuasion......:biggrin:

She came with whosbad so I guess he has the hook up...........
Maybe she's into my cheesy red rims.

Last edited:
Yes that 2nd set is from me, I forgot to post/link them here as well.....so why did your car need a jump?

rick

I left my headlights :biggrin::biggrin: on and killed the battery. Many thanks to all those who helped out.

And what would be the odds of an Imola Orange S2k helping jump start a Imola Orange NSX?

rick, i am the real iCEE!!!
slap.gif

LOL, I can see you even have the company logo to prove it! :biggrin:

I just simply forgot when I applied for the plate since I wanted just ICE but it was all gone. For some reason they wouldn't let me have "SEX GOD" either :rolleyes:

Good chatting with you at FnC

Except for some serious sun-burn the event was awesome! I loved the final group shop by color and parking arrangement. I wonder how the pics from the aerial R/C helicopter turned out?

rk

Hi Everyone. Just wanted to say thanks for coming out and making the event an enjoyable one. That last minute meet spot change was a major PITA.

Here is a link to all of my pictures including the aerial picture. Picture link. A 13x19 print of the aerial is available for purchase for $40 + shipping from the photographer if anyone is interested.

Back