• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For sale : Swiss 91 Black NSX with 132000km

Hi everybody,

Please stay cool ! No need to delete your comments ! It's not a problem for me, I have a good sense of humor ! :biggrin:

Thomas, thanks for your nice comments about me, I really appreciate them !

midNight Sun Xpress : No need to worry, I am just selling my car, I am not leaving the Prime community. :wink: That's why I would prefer to sell my car to a Prime member. So I will still have some news about my "baby" !

Klayton : at this rhythm you will be the next owner ! Only one year to wait ! :biggrin:

Congrats (after the things you had to go through)! :wink: But there's another point of not having a NSX anymore. I'm happy that you finally reached your goal. And the positive side: No dreamer will ever let you down with your NSX. :wink:

Just wondering: Was it sold through autoscout (I saw it there)?

Okay, this morning she's gone definitively ! :frown:

The new owner is actually on the road towards Belgium ! I wish him to have as much fun in the futur behind the steering wheel that I had during these last 10 years !

Unfortunately, he will not subscribe here because he doesn't speak english. However, for those of you which understand French, you can find him (jef21)on the website http://www.kamikazenipponracer.be/

Thanks Josef, it was a real pleasure to deal with you in comparison with the other bullshitters with whom I wasted my time before.

Thanks Josef, it was a real pleasure to deal with you in comparison with the other bullshitters with whom I wasted my time before.

Hi

Sorry to hear that you had problems. I am sad that we will not see it in Norway on a regular basis.

I am glad though that you found a enthusiast that I am sure will take care of that nice NSX.

Regards

Back