• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For sale : Swiss 91 Black NSX with 132000km

Well, I am selling my NSX after 7 years of ownership only because I need a 4 seats sportscars to hold my wife and our child. It is a 91 NSX not in the snap ring range with 132000 km and all services done (timing belt was done in 2001 with valves adjustement when the car had 100000km)The interior is in very good condition except the driver's seat left bolster which has the usual wear. The original leather is still very soft (treated with Leatherique at least once or twice a year), the exterior has no scratches or dents but some rock chips on the front area (usual on a 130000km car).

These are the mods that have been done to it:

- Remus exhaust
- Comptech cat bypass pipes
- 17front/17rear Axia Staria 5 3 parts wheels with Bridgestone S-03 (215/40/17 and 255/40/17)
- 16front/17rear Aluett wheels painted in black with polished lip with almost worn Michelin Pilot Sport (205/45/16 and 245/40/17)
- H&R wheels adapter 2.5cm for the rear axle
- RM Racing cold intake
- Dali Racing chip
- OEM keyless entry system
- 3rd brake LED light
- OEM 1997 front lip
- OEM NSX CD changer
- Smartenna
- Battery kill-switch.
- Custom made mesh engine cover
- Dali Racing polished parts (manifold cover, fusebox cover, oil caps)
- Goodridge SS brakes lines
- Gruppe M titanium shift knob

The car has been washed after every use with Zaino Z7 and Z6 gloss enhancer and waxed at least every three months with Zaino Z5 and Z2. Never smoked in, never been driven on salty road and almost never been driven under rain. Always been garaged with the OEM NSX cover. The oil is changed every 10000km or one year if come first with full synthetic oil and every other fluids (brakes, abs, transmission oil, coolant) are replaced every spring.

The car is located in Fribourg Switzerland, and it is an original Swiss car registered for the first time in January 91. I own this NSX since July 1998 and I am the second owner.

PRICE : Euro 28500 or CHF 44000

I can't believe that I have posted this ads...my hands are still shaking !!! :frown: :eek:

Attachments

• DSC00085.jpg
    DSC00085.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 654
  • DSC01048.jpg
    DSC01048.jpg
    83.5 KB · Views: 664
  • DSC00575.jpg
    DSC00575.jpg
    95.3 KB · Views: 596
  • DSC00590.jpg
    DSC00590.jpg
    91.5 KB · Views: 646
CORRECTION : While checking my service book now, I just noticed that I made a mistake, my timing belt was not changed in 2001 but in 2000.

Update :

- NSX as now 134000km
- New rear tires Bridgestone RE050A
- New front brakes (rotors and pads)
- Clutch slave and master cylinders replaced today
- Fresh from service
- Inspection passed 3 weeks ago

PRICE : Euro 25500 or CHF 39000

Some new pictures :

Last edited:
The NSX is the ultimate family car: When you go for a drive, it is either the wife or the kid...:biggrin:

Damnit. Saved not enough already. I would love to buy a NSX from a NSX Prime member. Maybe you keep it 2 more years and I'll buy it then? :)

Klayton said:
Damnit. Saved not enough already. I would love to buy a NSX from a NSX Prime member. Maybe you keep it 2 more years and I'll buy it then? :)

LOL ! :smile:

No problem for me, I would keep it 2 more years ! Just need to convince my wife ! :biggrin:

Tell her you have become a VTEC-addict (which I believe is true for you and the rest of us :biggrin: ) and there is no way to cure this so you must have a daily dose or else you will end up as a rattling wreck in a corner, and what use would you be for her and the kids then?:cool: :tongue:
I tried the same with success to my wife....

midNight Sun Xpress said:
Tell her you have become a VTEC-addict (which I believe is true for you and the rest of us :biggrin: ) and there is no way to cure this so you must have a daily dose or else you will end up as a rattling wreck in a corner, and what use would you be for her and the kids then?:cool: :tongue:
I tried the same with success to my wife....

It would not work with mine ! She would tell me to buy a Civic or a Prelude VTEC ! :wink:

Klayton said:

:D:D:D

The Maserati... I like that a lot too!!! :D :D :D

PS: Enzo's car is awesomly kept... after I sold my black beauty, I would definitely say that it is now the shiniest NSX in Switzerland! :)

gheba_nsx said:
I would definitely say that it is now the shiniest NSX in Switzerland! :)

LOL ! :smile:

Thanks Gheba even if everybody know that between our two NSX mine always was the shiniest, smoothest and fastest too ! :biggrin: :tongue:

Klayton said:
Yea, right, laugh at me all you want I'll reach my goal one day you'll see.

(Blöde Schluchtenscheisser :biggrin:)

Actually, I don't have to justify at all to someone like you, especially not to someone who takes these words in his mouth. :(
But if you ask someone to wait 2 years to sell you his car this just makes me laugh again. :D:D:D

Moreover: Your comment just qualifies yourself, think about that and you'll probably find out, probably not.

It wasn't my goal to insult anyone with that post, the smilie should show I didn't meant it seriously. Sorry. I thought it was funny. I'm not going to post anything ironic anymore it seems to come out wrong all the time.

I'm not interested in buying that car (ok that's not true, I can't buy that car) so I'm not going to post more offtopic in this thread.

Sorry again.

goldNSX said:
Still for sale?

Hi Thomas,

Not actively until the moment you did wake up my thread :biggrin: but yes if someone is really interested the car is still for sale !

My NSX has now around 138000km and is actually stored for the winter.

Still for sale !

- 138000km
- fresh from service
- new front tires (Bridgestone RE050)
- AC aspirator fan replaced
- window regulator replaced on the passenger side and updated with Dali fix it thingies on the driver side

PS : Please serious buyers only, I already lost too much time and money with dreamers !

WTH are these posts going to tell us here??? :confused::(

Guys, this is a sales add and I don't think a seller who had the car for several years deserved post like 'don't sell it, you'll regret it'! If I would sell mine definitly after several years of ownership I'd certainly know why. There has been the same disturbances in Gheba's selling add by guys he didn't even know (!) and he did the right thing: He let the Admin cancel those posts. Please cancel THIS post too!

Enzo is an very honest seller who sells an very honest car in which have been invested even more money to do it a perfect car for the next owner (how many % do this? very, very little!). So please discuss your 'wife forced sell'-stories somewhere else as it's only disrespect!

Sorry for being hard but a little bit more respect would be fine, no?

Sooo.. to get this right you post offopic complaining about people posting offtopic.

No, you didn't get the point at all! I posted a complaining AFTER people like you posted offtopic!

But I have to agree, best thing would be to delete all those offtopic posts.

Dude, are you so inconsequent? :eek: Why just don't you SHUT UP and stop talking nonsense??? :(

Back