• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

For those with front/rear "H" badges?

You would think the front would have pins since the bumper has holes and the oem "A" has pins, but who knows.

Mike

Reason it doesn't have pins is, your comparing Acura to Honda lol

The Facelift bumpers on Honda NSX, don't have holes for pins.

Who has the best price on these?

Since this is in the vendor section, dare I say group buy?

You said it, i heard ya :wink:

Reason it doesn't have pins is, your comparing Acura to Honda lol

The Facelift bumpers on Honda NSX, don't have holes for pins.

Dang it, i should have remembered that :redface:. Thanks for setting me straight. I will post a picture of the backside of the rear one next week.

Mike

I would love to find a rear one like my original I had years back. It was at tad smaller and a tad thicker. But it actually came on the center piece. Does this ring any bells?

I would love to find a rear one like my original I had years back. It was at tad smaller and a tad thicker. But it actually came on the center piece. Does this ring any bells?

Mine came off the center but it's the red R one. I don't remember that one but there may be a new option soon :wink:

Mike

Rear emblem, both sides. The emblem has no transparancy. Maybe the adhesive is different on them.

Mike

0abf0c56.gif

I thought the rear "H" was a decal like the "Acura" name...sorry, but sticking a name plate on the outside of the lends looks too "ricer stick-on aftermarket" to me... YMMV.

Question about rear Honda emblems: is there a part number for 'standard' Honda NSX emblems? Overwhelmingly people seem to just put NSX-R rear emblems on their car which have the red background, but I am wondering if there is a Honda equivalent to the 'backgroundless' Acura emblems that were put on 02-05 NSXs here in the US.

Question about rear Honda emblems: is there a part number for 'standard' Honda NSX emblems? Overwhelmingly people seem to just put NSX-R rear emblems on their car which have the red background, but I am wondering if there is a Honda equivalent to the 'backgroundless' Acura emblems that were put on 02-05 NSXs here in the US.
Are you referring to the 90-01 normal Honda rear taillights with the chrome H in the laminate? (we have those in stock ready to ship)
Or the later 02-05 Honda's with the chrome Logo on the outside of the taillight

Are you referring to the 90-01 normal Honda rear taillights with the chrome H in the laminate? (we have those in stock ready to ship)
Or the later 02-05 Honda's with the chrome Logo on the outside of the taillight

I was referring to the chrome logo on the outside of the taillight. Basically, a Honda equivalent to this:

3446068657_1ca448a41f_z.jpg

Was this how it was on NSXs, or was it the chrome H in the laminate?

The first two are stickers that go on the inside of the center lens. There are a bunch of different setups because people remove them, or can put whatever they want on the inside of the lens. JDM dark lenses have the Honda symbol similar to #1 and #2

#3 is just an unfilled OEM badge
#4 is the 02+ OEM NSX-R badge (Only red)
#5 is the 91-01 OEM NSX-R badge (offered in different colors)

As for the difference between the back emblem and front. Back are the same "size" as the front however they do not have the posts that aline and center the symbol on the front. Most people order two fronts and clip off the posts. I removed the Acura sticker on my 92 center light and have the 91-01 OEM NSX-R badge in black to match. The 91-01 OEM NSX-R badge sits more flat then the 02+ OEM NSX-R badge which is more concave.

Johns tinted tails on left with Acura symbol removed. Night shades with Oem Newer style Acura symbol affixed to the outside of lens on right.

Last edited:
I was referring to the chrome logo on the outside of the taillight. Basically, a Honda equivalent to this:

3446068657_1ca448a41f_z.jpg

Was this how it was on NSXs, or was it the chrome H in the laminate?
The Honda version has a chrome H just like the Acura.

Are the front and rear badges held on with adhesive only? How do you remove the old badge?

Chisel & hammer works well. :D

Seriously, fine fishing line "sawed" through the adhesive should work, then some "Goo-Gone" to remove the excess sticker scum.

Last edited:
Chisel & hammer works well. :D

Seriously, fine fishing line "sawed" through the adhesive should work, then some "Goo-Gone" to remove the excess sticker scum.

thanks!

is there a hole on the panel and tab on the badge? if not, how to you get it back in the right spot?

thanks!

is there a hole on the panel and tab on the badge? if not, how to you get it back in the right spot?

There are two holes, but once you "slice" all around with fine fishing line, they "should" release, but they DO HAVE pinch-on style underside clips holding those small pegs in the holes. At that point, I tried to gently pry the badge up with a small flat-head screwdriver, with a pad underneath to protect the paint finish, of course, and I did end up getting the "A" badge off, but I did end up cracking the "A" badge in the process. :-(

I was really P.O.'ed about this later when a friend asked if I knew where he could buy an "A" badge, which cost like $80 to $120 each at the stealership...oh well.

I’m about to place an order with amayama.com so will tell you. May try to find someone else trying to order to not get killed on shipping.

great thanks!

are these badges not available in the US or something? i would even venture to try some knock off ebay ones for cheap just to see how I liked it before ordering genuine ones if i knew what sizes to order

Back