• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Ford GT Vs. everything else

Just thought you guys would be interested in reading this

http://www.fordgtforum.com/forums/s...w-GT-vs.-Gallardo-Porsche-GT3-RS-Ferrari-F430

The guy compares the Ford GT with Gallardo, Ferrari, Porsche, Viper, and the GT-R

here's a caption that you'll like:

The F430 is a revelation. Remember the NSX I mentioned earlier? It is the benchmark against which I measure other cars in the handling department. The F430 is the new NSX. I am amazed at how precise it is and how willingly it does what I ask it to.

and here's one about the GT-R that made me laugh

Nowhere is the GTR’s power prowess more thrilling, at least for me, than in the two lane passing environment. Here’s how it works: 1. Identify sputtering minivan ahead with overburdened mom, who, bless her dear heart, is simultaneously wrangling the young’uns, putting on her makeup, and texting the dog groomer. 2. Glance at tach and calculate how many dowshifts will be required to dispatch said vehicle. 3. Flick downshift paddle with left hand as many times as your calculation from step 2 dictates. 4. Point car in direction of intended travel and nail the throttle. 5. Hold on. Note: do not be alarmed if the landscape blurs and the Minivan appears to hit a brick wall as you time-warp past. Warning, do not become so intoxicated with the thrust that you forget to shift. Redline comes quick in the GTR. 6. Repeat as necessary.

"While driving the Viper on the two lane roads between Arizona and Utah, I was passing cars like swatting flies. Just outside of Panguitch, I busted a move on a wheezing Toyota Yaris. As I approached, I grabbed a lower gear for effect and mashed the throttle. Without warning, the little giblet of a Yaris got sucked right into the Viper’s intake. It just disappeared. The remains came rattling out of my exhaust a few seconds later. The owner’s manual didn’t say anything about this dangerous phenomenon."

ROFLMAO.

Good stuff. I enjoyed it and how much he liked his NSX. He needs to turbo that thing and then write a new review. :)

Ive talked with this guy and he LOVES his NSX. I can't blame him. He states things pretty well.

I guess I am moving backwards in my cars :cool:

We should invite the guy over at NSX

I'm surprised he's not a member here from what I understand from the post above.

The comment about the Viper and Yaris made me laugh like 12 year old. I'm surprised I missed it.

The best part is his sig:
"It's nice to be important, but it's more important to be nice. Got Whipple, need fresh undies."

Back