• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Freak out story

I would grad a can of spray air and froze his a$$.

I would grad a can of spray air and froze his a$$.

Heh, funny you mention that because that leads me to my third and final spider freak out story. In college I lived in a pretty crappy apartment. It was on a basement level and I always had small bugs and roaches all over the place. Needless to say it was pretty nasty.

So one day my gf at the time starts to freak out and scares the crap out of me (I was on the computer). She points up to the ceiling where there was a spider. It wasn't huge, a little smaller than a quarter, but really thick. I was pretty freaked but it was right over my bed so I wanted it gone. I had the bright idea to spray it with some compressed air on to the ground and stomp it. So with my gf peaking at the doorway, I stood on the bed and shot it with some air. Well it compressed down but didn't move. Suddenly it started repelling down it's spider line right towards my face!

Now this is where nobody believes me but I swear it's 100% true. My room was about 11' long with my bed on one end and my door at the other. When the spider started repelling down towards my face, I totally freaked and jumped back off my bed. I bounced off of my computer chair and tumbled out my door nearly 10 feet away! I mean I caught more air than Michael Jordan and I flew what felt like a Matrix-esque like amount of time. Ordinarily I’d be in serious pain because I flung myself like 10 feet across the room and bounced off of furniture, but my heart and adrenaline was going a million miles an hour and I didn’t feel a thing.
When I finally made it back into the room I couldn’t find the spider anywhere, so me and my gf ended up sleeping on the couch that night. Pathetic yeah I know, but I’ve had three crazy ass spider instances and none of them are helping me get over my hatred of spiders.

Now every time I feel the slightest tingle or tickle, I immediately think it’s a bug or spider and swat my arm or leg or wherever just in case it is something. :tongue: :biggrin:

OMG!!! Are those things poisonous? I know ive seen pics of those b4...

clockspider2.jpg

For fk's sake thats a big spider!

They're big but not really dangerous, they just look freaky when they move. All the legs kind of look broken, so they walk in a weird way.

We do have have a few highly toxic spiders though, red backs for example.

i got in the shower one morning, hung over and dog tired from a night of great adult exercise:biggrin: . I turned on the shower, let the get water hot, checked on my girl then stripped. I pulled back the curtain and got in the shower with a feeling of relief as the water was gonna cleanse me good and sober me up a bit. MAN i pulled the damn shower curtain closed opened my eyes and saw the biggest damned spider i had ever seen in my entire life! I had nothing to hit it with, it was up close and personal and i FREAKED OUT!!! I think it jumped on me then, in true ninja fashion i completely DESTROYED the shower stall all the fixtures and curtains!!!! Pulled all them shits of the wall!!!!!!!!!
I remember falling and freaking out, thinking, im naked and thes big ass spider is in here somewhere!!!!!!!
My girlfriend ran to the shower because of all the rukus. She said it sounded like horses running on the roof! By the time she calmed me down i had ran downstairs, wet and nude and sore because i had fallen numerous times. bumps on my head and shoulder, bruises and all. She told my family and friends that the shower curtain wooped my ass. She laughed the entire year about that and i was seriously scared to death. Call me a punk if you want.

After she calmed me down i went back to the fight scene and noticed that the spider must have drowned because it was to big to fit down the drain!!!! It seemed to be the size of a CD. It casued me to change all the lights in the bathroom and now when i take a shower it looks like a football field.:biggrin: man that was fucked up. :biggrin:

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't stop laughing..... This is hilarious!!
13501381245-1.gif

I used to have a fear of rats. Then I caught one, cooked it, and ate it...now rats fear me.

Back