• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

french new owner

Welcome on board :cool:

Are the headlights yellow?
If it's a french one it must be... my headlights were yellow, before
I swapped them with US ones. For HID, "no color" is BETTER !!!

Félicitations et bienvenue à bord !

J'ai joué/F-8s français combattu et Entendards superbe du Clemenceau et Foch dans les années 80.

news !!

a godd and a bad news ...

i have received the 4 varrstoen !!

but the rear wheels can't be fixed ...
they touch the rear caliper here >>

but i have shaved to test on left side and it's ok
i will do the same for the right side !

i have ordered the tires falken FK452 in 215/35/18 and 265/30/19 !
in france they are the only one tires i can fit without sell an arm and they are no too bad (i think)

pics >>>

jante003.jpg

jante001.jpg

jante002.jpg

Last edited:
He JoJo! Bienvenue!

Ma femme ecrit pour moi (elle est Francaise)...

Ca va de razer les freins comme tu as montrer, mais c'est mieux d'ajouter des adaptions - "5 millimeter hub spacers" - pour mieux eviter les freins. Les adaptions ne sont pas trop chers et tu peut normalement les trouver n'importe ou ils vendent les pneus / les roues.

Voila le cite pour les pneus que j'ai utilser sur ma NSX.

J'espere que ca t'a aide!

------
En Anglais:

Hi JoJo! Welcome!

My wife writes for me (she's French)...

It's ok to shave the brakes like you showed, but it's better to add the 5 millimeter hub spacers to clear your brakes. The spacers aren't too expensive and can normally be purchased anywhere they sell tires/wheels.
Here is where I got the spacers I use for my NSX.

I hope this helps you!

Last edited:
I think that with spacers, your tires is likely to leave out of the line of body and touching the edge of the guard mud… danger of tearing and accident
it's better to trim your clamps, with a beautiful red painting for a beautiful completion:smile:

je pense qu' avec des entretoises, tes pneus risquent de sortir hors de la ligne de carrosserie et de toucher le bord du garde boue...danger de déchirement et d'accident, c'est mieux de dégrossir tes étriers, avec une belle peinture rouge pour une belle finition:smile:

news !!

a godd and a bad news ...

i have received the 4 varrstoen !!

but the rear wheels can't be fixed ...
they touch the rear caliper here >>

but i have shaved to test on left side and it's ok
i will do the same for the right side !

i have ordered the tires falken FK452 in 215/35/18 and 265/30/19 !
in france they are the only one tires i can fit without sell an arm and they are no too bad (i think)

pics >>>

jante003.jpg

jante001.jpg

jante002.jpg

Where did you buy wheels?Are they 2.2.2.model.Waiting to see more pics whit tires on.

Just checking back in on this thread - I really like the way those wheels look on your car!!! I would never have thought that would look so good! Very nice - and it looks as though it handles really well too.

What springs and shocks are you using? Car looks great!

Back