• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front air duct screens

Does anyone happen to have any aftermarket screens covering their front air ducts? Particularly the silver aluminum Dali Racing ones. If you do, please post pic so I can see how they make the front of the car look.

Also, has anyone seen or heard of someone that makes a similar screen cover for the side vents also?

Thanks guys for your help.:confused:

I installed the black Dali screens yesturday on my red 1991. Much better looking with the screens. I had a lot of coolant fins damaged from rocks and my car only has 15,500 original miles.

I want a screen like it for the radiator that fits all the way to the front.

I have the silver duct screens, but painted them flat black. looks much better than just a big hole . Not sure about air restriction. I'll have to take some pics.

Thanks for the info guys.

As for NSX GT, why did you end up painting the screens flat black? Did it look funny when it was silver? I would think that silver would be more noticeable and unique but don't know if it would stand out too much.

Thanks for the info guys.

As for NSX GT, why did you end up painting the screens flat black? Did it look funny when it was silver? I would think that silver would be more noticeable and unique but don't know if it would stand out too much.

It looked okay. Made it look like a wannabe inter cooler or something. Nothing on my car is silver, so it looked better flat black to match the black / red combo.

I am finalizing the fit and finish of this. Both the water and oil temps have improved by about 7F. The horns have been turned up to clear more flow, and the AC temp sensor moved.

The AC vents still have the Dali shields.

Attachments

• PICT0518.jpg
    PICT0518.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 107
  • PICT0517.JPG
    PICT0517.JPG
    55.2 KB · Views: 121
Back