• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Front Parking Lights Revisited

Parking Lights came out fantastic. Quick shipping, plug and play! Thank you! I will post a picture as soon as I can. They match my 6k HID's perfect!

i finally installed my set as well and it is exactly what we were shooting for- looks terrific, just the right brightness and completely reversable. just look at the pics in posts before- the difference is even greater in person.
i know jon (fastraxx) has few sets unclaimed and i don't foresee making these anytime soon again so if you are 'on the fence' just do it.

Are there any sets left? I want a second set! Let me know asap.

All the lights are now gone. Thank you Swerve for making the heatsinks and everyone who bought them. I hope everyone is happy with them.

thanks jon, it has been a pleasure.

if anyone wants more sets, please start a new list- once it reaches 10 people i will be able to get the sinks made at the same low price and i am sure fastraxx would wire them up.
cheers guys.

I just bought and received a set of these lamps.

These are impressive. The quality, the construction and most of all, the light these things give are in a whole other realm.

They are incomparable. It is such a a shame that more folks can't see the quality and impression these lights give when turned on.

There is no mod under $200 that can come close. Amazing and my hat is off to them.

Chris @ SOS I implore you to check these out. These need to be offered to the NSX world on a larger scale.

If you folks see these in person you will want them. Show these at a NSXPO and you will fill your oder book.

I salute Jon for a beautiful product. If you ever offer anything else let me know.

Like I said......I told you so! To all the doubters....:biggrin:

Thanks Jon for a great product......after I saw it in person I had to have it......also I had my turn signals done the same well.....

Only a handful us guys will have this product and thats fine with me.

well guys,
start the list, we need a minimum of 10 people to get the heatsinks done cheap.

I was second on the list but I was not in the States when it was done... I missed it and would love to still get it... Please put me on the list for the next batch and I promise I will be around this time...:confused:

Bump for a must have mod for both outer and inner lights.

Well different strokes for different folks....if you want oem look but better then I think this is the perfect mod......if you want something different from oem and looks good I think the led beads are cool too......

edit: Just found out that some people are getting the beaded LED failures, but hopefully that can be addressed.....so I can at least say that Fastrax's mod has not one failure and mine is still going with no problems.

Electronics are tricky stuff so kudos to the people who are doing them.
either way you cant go wrong with both......people need to see this in person more to actually appreciate it.

For all the guys who done this mod....please post your pics up.

Last edited:
fastrax and turbo, i know this is an old thred but i just got a referral from ediddy cuz i was inquiring about an upgrade to my parking lights so that i can match my 6k HIDs. any chance another production run is gonna happen? if not, i guess i'll keep looking for another alternative. can u suggest a next best option if another production run is not made? id like it to be plug and play...already had a few screw ups with electrical work in the past so its def not my cup of tea.

PS would u consider doing a one-off production run of less than 10 units...maybe the 4 users on the list can just split the increased price for a small production batch?

1. doraemon
2. fenixrising
3. Nick675
4. snake11eyes

Can't handle this pressure....Does it match a 6k HID kit? or will it be too whilte/blue?

1. doraemon
2. fenixrising
3. Nick675
4. snake11eyes
5. Goa360
10.[/QUOTE]

Looks like a good mod. Can the guys who have done this post any pics with easy link to view. Thanks.

1. doraemon
2. fenixrising
3. Nick675
4. snake11eyes
5. Goa360
6. artero
10.[/QUOTE][/QUOTE]

Can't handle this pressure....Does it match a 6k HID kit? or will it be too whilte/blue?

1. doraemon
2. fenixrising
3. Nick675
4. snake11eyes
5. Goa360
[/QUOTE]

Yes it does match 6k since I have 6K 55 Hids on my car....its white not blue but its bright....basically if you pull in your garage at night with just those lights on....it will light it up pretty good.....its not blinding though but you will notice the brightness......

You guys will be thanking Jon for this......he is offering this to you guys for basically free.....

You can see the pics on the first page but if you want I'll try to take some pics later on tonite.

unless the 'want' list increases significantly it will be impossible for me to produce the heatsinks / retainers which make this kit a plug-n-play affair.

Price?
Plug and play?

I'm most likely in for a set:biggrin:

Yes its plug and play and worth it. Add your name if you are going to commit.

I have no monetary interest in this I am just promoting an awesome product that we got lucky with from jon.

Back