• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Anytime/Borla Cat Back Exhaust System for 91-94 NSX

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Everybody,

I am selling my Anytime/Borla Cat-Back Exhaust System. The system is in excellent shape and has only 5,000 miles on it. It is a beautiful system with twin exhaust pipes on each side. The entire system is made out of t-304 Stainless steel and the muffler is polished stainless steel.

I am selling this unit because I am in the process of returning my car back to stock so I can sell it.

The system makes a beautiful sound at idle, cruise, and WOT. There are very nice power gains that are felt throughout the power band.

Several NSX owners on this website have this system on their car and I do not know of any owners that have any complaints about it.

I originally paid $1295.00 + Tax + Shipping for this system. I am asking $995.00 + Shipping OR BEST OFFER

Please post any questions that you may have or send me a PM.

Thanks!

This is a great exhaust if you want something that is very quiet in the interior cabin. There is no interior droning at all. It reminds me of a stock exhaust when you are driving normally but when you open it up, it roars.
The power feels as good if not better than the Comptech and is definitely better than the RSR. This exhaust is not for those who want to be heard. All I can say is I love it and so does my wife. :wink:

I'll take it. Follow up PM's sent.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back