• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS: Comptech exhaust and Dali test pipes (of a 1991)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Like the title says. The muffler is in good condition, however may be on its way to being blown out. It doesn’t make any rattling or hissing noises or anything to suggest a baffle has broken internally, however it now gets louder than it used to over 4000 rpm. This is off my N/A 1991 NSX. Cosmetically everything looks excellent. $300 OBO +shipping.

The Dali test pipes are in excellent condition, only used for a few thousand miles. These are the basic ones without bungs welded in. You will want to get new gaskets for them. SOLD.

I can provide picts once everything is off my car (which should be soon), or any info you need. Buy them together and I'll come down on the price a bit. Take it easy,

-Peter

Last edited:
bump, exhaust still for sale.

Found the increased noise was due to a blown gasket, not the muffler being blown. Will still sell for the same price, I just need to clear space in the garage. Thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back