• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

FS FT For NSX 1994 Supra 6spd E85/ ProEFI Single

What is your First & Last name? Nathan Nelson
What is your email? [email protected]
What is your phone number? PM me
What is your City? : Joliet
What is your State? : IL
What is your Zipcode? : 60435

Car was from AZ and bought by me in March of 09 @ 88k miles. Currently at 97,0xx She is, and always has been since the day she rolled off the assembly line, a REAL 6-speed car. The paint is original.

I have never Road raced this car, although It was my plan and that is somewhat how my setup leans between that and a street car. Makes 300 lbs/tq at 3600rpm So it spools pretty quick with the Full-race style manifold and true twin gates. Looking for cash but will entertain offers on a NSX.

94 White/Black OG 6spd/TT
6 speed
97,0xx miles
Clean Car - Title in Hand
VINs are present doors/ fenders/ rear 1/4s. As well as glass is etched with Vins.
$34,500

The car has the following mods:
Performance:
No expense was spared on my winter build this car has the best parts- no junk I’ve put close to 15k into the car in the last 6-9months to get it to where it sits today.

PROEFI 128 BOX. Car has everything Flex fuel, Fuel pressure cut off, Traction control. I-boost settings 15/18/22/26/30psi. Everything works and works properly. Anti-lag setup as well.
The car has dynoed to 660HP 64x TQ at 29psi on E85- very conservative timing for E85. (SP Larry Tuned.)
Goodrich SS brakelines - rears need to be installed still.
Nitto DRs 275s rear Front -Bridgestones from both have a good amount of life left in them.
Custom made Intercooler - 3” outlets about a 3”core
2.5” hotside 3” cold side piping
HKS BOV SSQV
BW 88/75 1.00 a/r Divided Rated for 750HP makes that and more @ the Crank 62.8mm
4” k&n filter intake
4” downpipe and Midpipe- Stainless 304
Braided clutch line
Spec Super twin disk clutch rated for 900/lbs of tq. I can’t praise this clutch enough. This clutch is awesome I can let clutch out with the car in 2nd gear and drive away the drivability is absolutely fantastic.
Abs/ trac pumps removed- all done correctly. And very neat.
ARP Headstuds
Alum shifter bushings.
Custom Manifold built on a SP Frame with Full-race specs- Was built by a local fabricator that works for one of the best Shops in Chicago. Twin 38mm Gates Coated Jet hot black.
Twin Tial MVS 38mm v-band Purple Gates.
Stainless 304 dump tubes.

-Fuel system – this fuel system was build by me and will support A LOT of power. IF you boosted (kennebell) the pumps you would flow enough for 1100hp on E85. This was not a cheap fuel system to build. $2500-3k in just the Fuel System.
Bosch 044 pumps (2) Flows enough fuel for about 950hp on E85.
All Aeroquip Teflon lines -10 feed Y’s to -8 to the rail -6 return
-SP Rail and fittings
-ID 1000 cc injectors running 55-60psi base so they are 1200cc injectors. Could be 1500s
-Custom made Hanger to fit the Bosch pumps intank.
-Aeromotive stainless fuel filter
- lots of misc. fittings to make everything work.

Came on the car when I purchased it.
n/a rear brakes to fit 15” Drag slicks.
All maintence was done at 88k by previous owner. (Timing belt, valve Seals, cam seals, front and rear mains. Diff, trans fluid – RPS)
Has 200mm Diff (jdm/ auto tt size) with a 3.27 Ring gear and TRD Diff. – Great gear for RR street or drag
BL 4” exhaust with a 4”resonator –With the resonator its quiets it down a good amount.
Eibach pro kit
Sony mp3/ipod input headunit
Has a good set of upgraded speakers no idea what kind but they aren’t stock.

Appearance / comfort:
Clear coated Engine bay! Looks awesome!
Tint
TRD radiator cap
Carbon Fiber Cooling Plate
Euro Glass Headlamps
Rear wiper deleted – have all the parts if you want to put it back on.
15mm Kics (project MU) Spacers for the Front stock wheels- makes them fit flush and don’t look like shit.
A/C works fantasic
Dynamat rear trunk

Mechanical:
-no running issues.

Interior:
9 out of 10.
- I believe the previous owner spent a lot of money here making it very nice.
97’ passenger airbag doesn’t look like shit all curled up one chip on the plastic surround on the gauge cluster- 97 style plastics.
-Fresh recovered front leather seats. Was done at 88k.
-PROEFI Can Gauge Tells you everything and anything you want to know. MPG, HP, AFRs, engine temp, fuel pressure, ethanol content. There are about 20 different parameters it reads.
I-boost switch. Has 15,18 (low timing pump gas maps),22,26,30psi (higher timing e85 maps. Could add more timing for more power as it is a conservative tune by Larry @ SP.

Exterior:
8.5 out of 10.
The paint is super shiny and looks new. I have people asking if the car is new all the time.
The rear badges, except for the Toyota logo were removed.
There is some spider webbing in the paint on the front bumper "in the mouth" that was there when I got the car, but is typical from intercooler piping. – Not very noticeable unless you get low to look – surprisingly no big rock chips in the front bumper.
2 tiny “dings” on the drivers side that you couldn’t find unless I showed them to you. One under the mirror. Other on the rear ¼. About the size of pins.
After the install of the Clutch the reverse lights constantly stayed on. needs a new reverse switch I just took the bulbs out of the taillights for now- not a big issue.
For some reason the horn doesn't work - probably something very simple I just haven't had the time to trouble shoot it.

- All this being said this car has been very well taken car of by its owners. It’s much nicer than a lot of the other Supras floating around the Chicago area and those have A LOT less miles on them 50-70k range.

IMG_2112.jpg

IMG_2105.jpg

IMG_2103.jpg

IMG_2100.jpg

IMG_2113.jpg

IMG_2121.jpg

Back