• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Exhaust FS: GT-ONE N1 Exhaust

This came off my 1994. Should fit any NA1 engine. I believe this to be a GT-ONE N1 exhaust. Unfortunately there are no markings on the exhaust that can substantiate it. Based on the gt-rom.net web site it appears to be a GT-ONE N1.

http://www.gt-rom.net/gtrom/gtone/e_n1_muffler.htm

If it is a clone it is a good one. The one issue that makes me think it is a clone are the welds. Not the usual Japanese quality. Looks more like those of a welding school apprentice. The welds are solid however.

Overall condition is excellent and it is a great sounding exhaust with no drone. Fitment is great. On par with a factory system. There are a couple of welded brackets that have come loose and will need to be re-welded. For someone with a welder this would be an easy task. Pictures of the brackets are below.

Looking for $475 plus shipping from 97034. Exhaust weighs 27.4lbs. Probably around 35lbs once boxed up.

Pictures below.

Exhaust 1.jpg

Exhaust 2.jpg

Exhaust 3.jpg

Exhaust 4.jpg

Exhaust 5.jpg

Exhaust 6.jpg

Exhaust 7.jpg

Exhaust 8.jpg

Last edited:
That's probably a dali racing knock off,mr. Johnson copied just about everyone's nsx parts,usually of good quality but not as good as the original but reasonably priced comparatively

That's probably a dali racing knock off,mr. Johnson copied just about everyone's nsx parts,usually of good quality but not as good as the original but reasonably priced comparatively

Appreciate your input. May very well be a Dali product. In any event it is a nice exhaust, well made and sounds great, no drone. Someone should buy it.

Looks very similar to my old JGTC exhaust.

Sent from Samsung Note8

Bump to the top.

$475 + shipping.

Back