• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Powertrain FS: OS Giken SuperLock LSD & 4.44 Final Drive

SOLD

Hi all,

I have a complete set of OSGiken LSD and 4.44 final drive for sale. I'm the original user. I bought it with the intention of turbocharging my NSX and track driving it. But that never came to fruition and it was only in the car for 3000 miles before it was taken out. The service was done by Ben at DaisyAuto Imports in Maryland, a mecca for NSX owners.

This was installed in my 2005 NSX, 6 speed. It worked very well, no ESP lights and it has markedly increased acceleration. It may work with the 5 speed but I don't know that for sure. It does make some clacking noise in parking lot speed, but it goes away once the car starts to move. No other noise while driving. This is normal and happens to all NSX with this LSD. There are multiple threads on this.

As you can see I have everything intact, including stickers :) I paid $3000 for it, and I'm looking to get $950 shipped. THis is very heavy, at least 40 lbs, so shipping will be costly (to me).

Thanks for looking!

IMG_0951.jpg
IMG_0952.jpg
IMG_0953.jpg
IMG_0955.jpg
IMG_0956.jpg
IMG_0957.jpg

They are DOUBLE BOXED and ready to GO!!

IMG_0958.jpg

Last edited:
Back