• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Fuel pressure regulator

Hi, all...
I bought a fuel pressure regulator from Cosmo racing recently. Just want to know if anybody have that installed before? Need some oppinion before I intall it to my NSX.
thank you

I'm assuming you're running NA since most forced induction kits come with adjustable regulators. Stock fuel pressure not working out for you?

-- Chris

------------------
SoS_logo.gif

www.ScienceofSpeed.com - Click for more info

Could be running NOS as well. I'd be interested in hearing about your setup if that is indeed the case.

------------------
Jason

I have an AEM Adjustable FPR on my 1995 NSX. The AEM unit replaces the OEM FPR and installs on the end of the fuel rail. An Adjustable FPR will allow your to shift your fuel pressure curve up or down...it is only good for rough adjustments, and it does not take into account A/F measurements - this is left to the ECU...basically, FPR's are not for fine-tuning of A/F.

However, that being said, if you run a higher fuel pressure, you will get a better spray pattern. If you do this, you will also run rich. But if you install an electronic A/F computer, you can lean it out accordingly...this is what I have done on my NSX.

Andie

------------------
andie w lin | vp marketing & product r&d
e: [email protected]
carbotech engineering
www.carbotecheng.com

Back