• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho

Garage pictures

A few years ago we added a garage bay onto our house. Due to sizing constraints, we ended up with a 16 x 26 bay with an 8 foot door. Would have liked it a little wider, but it has proven to have more than enough room for what I use it for.

And what I use it for, other than park my car in a bay where no one walks by it unless they are driving is wash it. We put up exterior steel siding on the inside and an epoxy floor with a drain to make a ”car wash”. Well at least that’s what the guys building it called.

I never put anything up inside it because I didn’t want to put up pictures that I would have to take down to prevent from getting wet. Well recently it occurred to me that I could use some stuff that you would probably typically put up outdoors to reflect a little more of my passion for cars. I just finished today. So I thought I would share some pics.

Attachments

• DSC00881.jpg
    DSC00881.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 3,668
  • DSC00885.jpg
    DSC00885.jpg
    93.4 KB · Views: 3,342
  • DSC00887.jpg
    DSC00887.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 1,168
  • DSC00889.jpg
    DSC00889.jpg
    85.1 KB · Views: 1,151
  • DSC00891.jpg
    DSC00891.jpg
    96.4 KB · Views: 1,132
Big_nate said:
Looks nice. Now I know where I can wash my car when its freezing outside! :wink:

Nate

I was thinking the same thing...I am going over to his house. :)

Hey a USGP flag! Sweet garage! You live in Indiana, I see a great looking garage, I see bricks, I see tools, I see the same flags I saw at the USGP. And you get double bonus points for truly replicating the USGP experience with your open wheeled Honda sitting inside the garage :mad:

:biggrin:

Say hi to Bernie, Max and the french dudes for me, and tell them I'm waiting for my check.

:wink:

na14yu said:
Hey a USGP flag! Sweet garage! You live in Indiana, I see a great looking garage, I see bricks, I see tools, I see the same flags I saw at the USGP. And you get double bonus points for truly replicating the USGP experience with your open wheeled Honda sitting inside the garage :mad:

:biggrin:

Say hi to Bernie, Max and the french dudes for me, and tell them I'm waiting for my check.

:wink:

Yeah ... Who had na14yu to be the first to bring this up. Bring up your winning ticket ... :D

Yep, the hole thing left a bad taste in everyone's mouth. However, that diesn't change for me that the Brickyard is the only place that runs open wheel IRL style, Nascar and F1. While it may not be the best track for any except maybe IRL, it is still "the place" that they all still come to race. That's what I think make it special and what I have "presented" via my garage.

Back