• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

Gas Prices

You will see a bigger difference near Laughlin NV...about 40 cents cheaper on the AZ side at Bullhead City...just across the river. Less than a couple miles apart.

EXACTLY! :mad:

"President" says "NO" to proposed Keystone Pipeline, while no doubt collecting political contributions from both the unions and the enviro whackos....... and where's the media on this? Um, yes, correct - nowhere to be found.

It is now official. Killed thousands of Jobs to save his own?

go ahead America, continue to buy your oil from unethical countries that you may have to go to war to ensure your oil supply. (unethical because they treat their citizens like crap and buy weapons with their oil revenues) Ship it across the Atlantic Ocean, then put it in a pipeline (ironic) to get it to a refinery to make gasoline.

today there are 17 pipelines from Canada to the US moving Natural Gas and Oil products. For some reason, this one has the attention of whackos.

Canada will sell their oil to China (btw, they pay more per barrel)

So much for being a good neighbor??? No good deed goes un-punished.

Not good for the price of gasoline...

http://www.cnbc.com/id/46041908

Last edited:
^^^^^ Bingo, Warren. Just unbelievable. Where's the outrage? There is none, as the U S media does its best to re-elect the "do-nothing" food stamp president.

I say annex Canada make alot of people happy,

dig a new Panama canal across mexico

put up floating sonar along the coast of florida for those floaters

close all the borders

stop giving aid to everyone that cant take care of them selves

like if you live in a desert with lions and no food MOVE to greener grass.

give everyone in our country/ and newly annexed canada 20 solar panels for every house and a gift certificate for fertilizer to grow our on food and call it a day

I'm for the pipeline and I'm not a fan of Obama, but really, what did the GOP expect when they threw a deadline in that gave Obama only 3 or 4 weeks to do some due diligence and make an informed decision. Looks to me like the GOP set this up intentionally, they knew because of the short deadline Obama would say no, then they could use that against him in the election.

It's just politicians being politicians as usual. Probably everyone will come back to the table at some point in the future and it will hopefully be back up for consideration.

I say annex Canada make alot of people happy,

dig a new Panama canal across mexico

put up floating sonar along the coast of florida for those floaters

close all the borders

stop giving aid to everyone that cant take care of them selves

like if you live in a desert with lions and no food MOVE to greener grass.

give everyone in our country/ and newly annexed canada 20 solar panels for every house and a gift certificate for fertilizer to grow our on food and call it a day

I am pretty sure Canada doesn't want to be annexed or be part of USA in any way, except run for President:

CANADA, America, but better..

http://digitaljournal.com/article/317433

Last edited:
Why can't we build a refinery in one of the top states. Then the pipe would only need to go a few miles into our country...

Why can't we build a refinery in one of the top states. Then the pipe would only need to go a few miles into our country...

YES, another issue wherein the enviro whackos are holding the entire USA back. NO new refineries since when 1965 or so. Ridiculous! You think China et al has this same issue? Doubtful.

robr - yes, it's likely the Repubs did put a short timeline on/for "the Prez" to re-review this project. But man, this project has already been studied to the Nth degree - Oblama's refusal to (again) authorize this project had nothing to do with not having sufficient time to review it. But I guess he remains "laser focused on jobs." :redface:

Now I've said my piece and will do my best to butt-out of this thread.

I'm for the pipeline and I'm not a fan of Obama, but really, what did the GOP expect when they threw a deadline in that gave Obama only 3 or 4 weeks to do some due diligence and make an informed decision. Looks to me like the GOP set this up intentionally, they knew because of the short deadline Obama would say no, then they could use that against him in the election.

It's just politicians being politicians as usual. Probably everyone will come back to the table at some point in the future and it will hopefully be back up for consideration.

3-4 weeks? we've known this has been in the works for months!

Back