• ***Text Box Error UPDATE*** Folks- we were able to fix the underlying issue with the missing text box on the forum. Everything should be back to normal. - Honcho
  • ***AVOID MARKETPLACE SCAMS!!***

Scammers are using compromised Prime member accounts to pose as a trusted seller in the marketplace. Before you enter into a deal with any seller, follow these tips to keep yourself safe. If you encounter one of these scammers, please report them immediately and we will lock their account.

Caveat Emptor!

Gauging Intrest, Drilled/Slotted/Cryo Rotors

vvs

Contributing Member
Hello all,

I wanted to gauge interest for a product I am able to offer for the NSX group through my company, Vehicle Valuation Solutions, Inc.- Motorsports Division.

A set of 4 NSX OE replacement, cross drilled, slotted, zinc plated, cryo treated rotors.

If I get a good response the pricing will be as follows:
Pricing $475 plus shipping

These are a direct replacement for your OE rotors. These are zinc plated and will not rust. They are also cryo treated which has proven to increase the life and reduce fade during hard driving. I am sure a lot of you can make some positive comments about cryo treating. These are great for the track and they look amazing given the zinc plating.

I have 4 sets of these coming in for S2000's and will take some pics for reference.

Please post up if you are interested. If I get a good response I may go ahead and stock these parts. If not, individual orders can be placed. Order time is usually 2-3 weeks as these are usually made to order.

For more information about me and my company, visit our website www.sportcompactvalue.com or call me at 813-495-4772.

James

Here is a pic of the same rotors installed on a Supra to give you an idea.

dsc05022no6.jpg

The brakes are from some of the same suppliers that many of the major brake component companies use. They are made here in North America. The thing that makes these rotors different is the Deep Cryo process. The same technology used in Nascar, IRL etc..

So far about 60 sets of rotors have been sold locally here in this area including applications for 350z's, Supras and S2k's. There has not been any reports of problems or complaints. There are a few S2k's running them in racing events with good feedback.

Let me know if you have any more questions, thanks

floaters...

Any prospect of 2-piece lightweight rotors w/ cryo' process-treatment?!? :confused:

Mickeylex mentioned Brembo/Bradi for the simple reason of QA/QC, as those discs come w/ documention even as blanks. This documentation matches the serial-numbers stamped on the periphery of the rotors. This provides consistent pairs/sets of discs w/ near-identical tolerances of hat-height, vane-patterns, and other physical dimensions. In simpler terms: discs from a batch can be identified, assuring their overall comparable tolerances due to being from a similar batch of casts.

Thanks! :cool:

Re: floaters...

Osiris_x11 said:
Any prospect of 2-piece lightweight rotors w/ cryo' process-treatment?!? :confused:

Mickeylex mentioned Brembo/Bradi for the simple reason of QA/QC, as those discs come w/ documention even as blanks. This documentation matches the serial-numbers stamped on the periphery of the rotors. This provides consistent pairs/sets of discs w/ near-identical tolerances of hat-height, vane-patterns, and other physical dimensions. In simpler terms: discs from a batch can be identified, assuring their overall comparable tolerances due to being from a similar batch of casts.

Thanks! :cool:

No, these do not come with any formal documentation. I understand there are some brake component suppliers that supply this info and some do not. Either way the rotors we supply have come from the same source for the past 2 years with ZERO problems or complaints. These are also priced very well for what you are getting. The Deep Cryo process cycles 5 times and is then heat treated. These are processed in small batches at a time to ensure quality.

Regarding your other question, custom cryo treating can be arranged. The same company that does the rotors has done complete motors, transmisions, gears etc.. If you are interested PM me.

Please respond if you are interested.

If you would like to order a set for the listed price PM me for instructions.

Again, If I get more interested I will pre-order them.

James

Back