• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

we are going to make cf consoles from new for that dont have astrays and stereo on monday.so i will keep you in touch. now im going to see the list about who is getting 4 cf consoles and 5 cf door inserts

we are going to make cf consoles from new for that dont have astrays and stereo on monday.so i will keep you in touch. now im going to see the list about who is getting 4 cf consoles and 5 cf door inserts
Any update Tamoske?

Also, when do you think you will start making the consoles with ashtray and coin tray delete (with Double-din stereo)? -after this next batch, after a few more center console configuration layouts, january?

Thank you.

we are starting to make new consoles without astray and stereo tommorow so i will write here with photos how everything is looking.

Just so you guys know, I purchased his CF center console during the first group buy. I just got around to starting my stereo build after a long delay and the double din cutout in mine is not tall enough for the Kenwood DNX-7100. To fix that I'll be doing lots of sanding to make it fit.

Also, the sides of the double din hole he made are wide enough but very uneven. I'll be sanding them also to even them out, but that means the sides will get wider than I need them to be so I'll have to be very careful about how much material I remove.

I'll post pics of the final install once I get things worked out and I'll let you know if I have any other fitment issues.

Nate

first of all nsx-nate you did not payed for that console!! second we wrote that messasures for single or double dinn we are making from kenwood ddx 6025.so from that time no one was in a worry about fitment.

I'm not bashing the console I'm just telling it like it is. Quite frankly I'd rather have the main hole too small than to big because that makes adjustments possible, which is why I'll need to be careful on the sides because they are cut a little large and crooked.

Also, I wasn't going to bring it up but since your up to the same stupid poor me games, I did pay for the console. You screwed up the options I wanted on my console plain and simple, so I gave you two options
1) refunding my initail payment of $200 and I would return the console to you
2) or accept a final sum of $250 instead of $350 dollars for screwing it up
YOU made the choice and went with option 2 so don't cry like I ripped you off. If you've forgotten, like you've forgotten to send these people their product, our conversation about this started on post 524 of your original thread.

http://www.nsxprime.com/forums/showthread.php?t=83458&page=11&highlight=tamoske+group+buy

I was sick and tired of playing games with you and the constant broken promises, so I wasn't going to give you another chance. I don't think your a scam artist, I think your just incompetent, and after 3 failed group buys I hope everybody has learned not to try this again.

Last edited:
I don't think your a scam artist, I think your just incompetent, and after 3 failed group buys I hope everybody has learned not to try this again.

I agree. I was part of the original GB also and had several problems with my console that I chose to correct on my own. I didn't mention it on the thread because everyone already had a bad taste in their mouth with me because I was constantly asking about the location of our parts.
I DID however contact others on here that were part of buy also with my issues so don't think that I'm making this up now.
I feel that Tomaske ultimately will send something and it will probably be fairly nice. However, he got in WAY over his head and won't admit it.

i admit. but you all want double dinn so i wrote that we will cut hole for it from ours kenwood ddx 6025 if its bad think just say so and we will not do this anymore. because like i see every stereo double din has different sizes:eek:
nsx-nate your option was- im not send you money the 3 choice so dont full us.

Just mail us our product, please.

already shipped 5 more sets on friday. not to much to finish these gb. but very big shame for so long time and delivery problems. true words from 92nsx:frown:

Nothing.

I hope you guys get your parts soon.

Tamoske- I do hope you are legit and I hope you get the guys their stuff as soon as possible. This wait is unacceptable especially being this long. Do not undertake projects that you cannot handle. You wanted a chance to have guys take their money out of the US and you gotten it. So please make things right and get them their items.

to nmymirr

When was it sent? I haven't received anything yet.
I'll ask again....WHEN WAS THIS SENT? I need a date or a rec'd showing you sent it to me.

already shipped 5 more sets on friday. not to much to finish these gb. but very big shame for so long time and delivery problems. true words from 92nsx:frown:

Most everyone here, including myself that bought into the GBs are getting impatient and rightfully so. Can you give us a specific = actual time of when you think you will finish the parts to be sent out? This have been going on too long, don't you think?

Back