• Protip: Profile posts are public! Use Conversations to message other members privately. Everyone can see the content of a profile post.

GB #2: Tamoske's (V2) carbon fiber center console

yes it was shipped from usa. so last box shipped last friday to your adresses so this week it should be here.
im trying to delivery them as soon as i can. i will note big words that its a big lesson for me here :frown:

Ye I Understand You Posittion And I Really Feeling Very Bad But Trying To Do From Myself What I Can. Everything Must Be Near Your Door Like I Wrote.please Keep These Things Updated After Recieving So I Will Know That Everything Is Ok.

Tamoske,

I might be interested buying products from you if all your orders are completed satisfactoy by the members.

I have one question. Are you really producing the CF parts or do you source them from another vendor? Do you have any pic of your work area where the consoles, door panels/inserts are being produced?

Thanks

yes our parts are from real carbon fiber because if we could make layers it would be cheaper and 10 times faster. when you produce cf you start cf console -lay down all the layers and you dont now is everything is ok or you must do another cf console untill you did not took it of from new form out and see IS EVERYTHING ok or it has lots of problems and you need to redone. that is cf so hard to make. WE NOT BUYING OR DOING WITH SOMEONE OUR PARTS. IT TOOK SO LONG WITH THESE GB BECAUSE OLD WORKERS DID NOT WANTED TO WORK AND GET $$ AND NEW ONES JUST STARTING TO GAIN THEIR EXPERIENCE IN THIS HARD WORK SO THEY SPOILED LOT'S OF CF PARTS TO FINALY DONE NICE THINGS.
YE I DONT MIND THAT YOU COULD BUY CF PARTS FROM US - BUT WHEN WE FINISH TO SOLVE FINALY THESE PROBLEMS.

ONE QUESTION- WHY YOU WANT TO SEE OUR PLACE WHERE OUR PARTS ARE DONE?WE ALREADY DONE A LOT SHOWING HOW FORMS LOOK LIKE :frown:
TOMMOROW WILL HAVE SOME FINALY DONE CF CONSOLES WITHOUT ASTRAYS AND STEREO FROM NEW FORMS.

I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED FROM WHERE YOU ARE TAKING THAT INFO THAT WE RESELLING SOMEONE PARTS??? COULD I KNOW IN YOU PM FURTHER THIS BECAUSE THATIS BAD INFORMATION

yes our parts are from real carbon fiber because if we could make layers it would be cheaper and 10 times faster. when you produce cf you start cf console -lay down all the layers and you dont now is everything is ok or you must do another cf console untill you did not took it of from new form out and see IS EVERYTHING ok or it has lots of problems and you need to redone. that is cf so hard to make. WE NOT BUYING OR DOING WITH SOMEONE OUR PARTS. IT TOOK SO LONG WITH THESE GB BECAUSE OLD WORKERS DID NOT WANTED TO WORK AND GET $$ AND NEW ONES JUST STARTING TO GAIN THEIR EXPERIENCE IN THIS HARD WORK SO THEY SPOILED LOT'S OF CF PARTS TO FINALY DONE NICE THINGS.
YE I DONT MIND THAT YOU COULD BUY CF PARTS FROM US - BUT WHEN WE FINISH TO SOLVE FINALY THESE PROBLEMS.

ONE QUESTION- WHY YOU WANT TO SEE OUR PLACE WHERE OUR PARTS ARE DONE?WE ALREADY DONE A LOT SHOWING HOW FORMS LOOK LIKE :frown:
TOMMOROW WILL HAVE SOME FINALY DONE CF CONSOLES WITHOUT ASTRAYS AND STEREO FROM NEW FORMS.

I WOULD BE VERY INTERESTED FROM WHERE YOU ARE TAKING THAT INFO THAT WE RESELLING SOMEONE PARTS??? COULD I KNOW IN YOU PM FURTHER THIS BECAUSE THATIS BAD INFORMATION
Tamoske,
Their's no need to be defensive. I do not believe he was accusing you of re-selling someone else's product. I think he hasn't read through the thread to know that you create these CF consoles from scratch, and that they are not overlays, but 100% carbon.

Many do not know or appreciate how difficult it is to make a quality 'show' piece of carbon. I have laid carbon on many race cars before and know how difficult making sure the weave is uniform, and most importantly the resin is uniform, without any air pockets/uneven thickness/etc...

The center console is a pretty difficult piece to make, with all the subtle curves that are hard to make sure are right, and the weave or resin dosn't look weird. Because of this, and because it's not just a straight, flat panel with holes cut in it for the stereo and A/C - is the reason why I decided to buy from you - and the quality of your products and the fact that you won't let a crappy unit go to a buyer, that it has to be perfect.

But could you answer my previous post asking if my console was in the current batch being made?

Thanks,

all cf console that dont have stereo and astray starting their production since today. its 23pm here. so i will post updates or news in the morning.
i know how everyone are very mad but we dont want to deliver trash or smth.
also for the other problems that we have solved.
thank you for understanding.

all cf console that dont have stereo and astray starting their production since today. its 23pm here. so i will post updates or news in the morning.

Cut a big D-Din hole and mines ready to send out :wink:

Any update?

i will drop here some photos of todays final work on first pancakes of no stereo and no astray also could be no coin tray.

anyone get theirs yet from that last shipment?
I still havent received anything...

tamoske: it was shipped to me from within the u.s.?
when?
any tracking or confirmation info at all?

anything?

updates of your first attemt of cf consoles that dont have- stereo, ashtray and coin tray could be deleted like you could see. so we will make these units 1 day 1 cf console. i will try to get all the shiipig info on previous parts.(sorry not cleaned dusk from it)
thank you

Attachments

• DSCN0352_resize.JPG
    DSCN0352_resize.JPG
    54.8 KB · Views: 145
  • DSCN0351_resize.JPG
    DSCN0351_resize.JPG
    59.9 KB · Views: 194
tamoske i see you have made posts in other threads today, please update me with some sort of tracking or confirmation information as i requested in the post directly above this

you said my console shipped from within the U.S. on 12/7

how do you know this?
what shipping method was used? air, ground, underground?
what carrier was used? ups, fedex, u.s. mail, passenger pigeon?

its been almost 2 weeks since you said it was shipped 4 months after you said it was shipped the first time

you must have lost your mind "vend"ing again while you have yet to deliver the things which you collected money for 6 months ago

you make me sad

i will write my friend that like he told one week ago shipped them in usa simple usps mail. i will contact him asap to ask some numbers. all the cf parts shipped not to nmymirr BUT TO YOU ADRESESS.

i have received nothing from you

i have had many items shipped to my home address here via standard U.S. postal servcie mail over the past couple of weeks and NONE have experienced any delays that i have noticed

why dont you CALL your friend in the U.S.A. (it is daytime over here) and get some info and post it here

i had been able to squelch my feelings regarding your failure to deliver these products for a while but i am in a state of shock that you would have the nerve to attempt to peddle more shit that hasn't even been built yet while you have yet to deliver stuff from a HALF A YEAR ago

you are a disgrace to the community here

Tamoske, you posted that you sent a batch on the 23rd of Nov. I still have not received anything. It's almost been a month, an update would be appreciated.

im really confused because my friend shipped them 1-1.5 week ago anf he says everything must be near your door today or tommorow.

I think you should make video tapes of you shipping the parts out at the UPS store or Postal office....that way for sure they will know you shipped the items out. You should personally ship the items out and not your friend. You should stop offering anymore items until your previous items has been delivered. I feel really bad for these guys.

im really confused because my friend shipped them 1-1.5 week ago anf he says everything must be near your door today or tommorow.
It is getting hard to ignore. 2 days ago was the first time that I read this thread and I read the entire thread. God knows how many times that you have made such claims that you have shipped out the items and they are all bunch of LIES? If you cannot deliver the goods, be a real man, admit it and refund the money. Don't keep lying through your teeth and screw people over. People have schedules to adhere to and deadlines to meet. I can see that you spend tons of time posting on Prime commenting constantly but have spent no time making your consoles for people. You are so quick to take people's money and at the same time claiming that you are not a crook ripping people off. Enough of this "I shipped the thing and will be near your door smiley face" bullshit already!
Steve

Tamoske, I brought the question on 12/12/07 whether you out source from other vendors. You were upset by my simple question.

Well, I don't think you actually produce anything. You are just a middle man with questionable business practices.

One of your out source vendors contacted me via PM and confirmed that. I told that person I will keep his name confidential, but I will share this information since the members have the rights to know.

If you will acquire the parts, fill the orders and take care of the members who put up with you for so long. If you are unable to acquire the parts, just refund the funds back to the members. Perhaps, you don't intend to rip people off, but you need to be honest about your business transactions.

I am sure the members will not care if you are just a middle man who try to make a buck or two, as long as you can deliver what you owe to them.

Good luck.

I have discarded my old radio from the beginning in hopes of a single din radio. My old radio was crapping out anyway but at least I could've had it fixed for the time being. I really suck at singing to myself. I only invested in a console, I feel for you guys that have spent much more.:frown:

Well, I don't think you actually produce anything. You are just a middle man with questionable business practices.

One of your out source vendors contacted me via PM and confirmed that. I told that person I will keep his name confidential, but I will share this information since the members have the rights to know.

I suspected this from the very beginning... :redface:

When Tamoske did the first GB (consoles back in April?), he mentioned that it was the same maker as Prestige, then later made it out to be that he was making the consoles himself. When I asked him about it (in the thread) he said that they were not the same consoles, nor were they being made by somebody else.. :rolleyes: If you have PM's proving this is not the case, then I guess now we all REALLY know about Tamoske's moral character. Don't believe the lies... and I truly am sorry I vouched for and stood up for Tamoske. :mad:

I have no problem with somebody being a "middle-man", but when you are directly asked about it, you need to be honest, especially since I had a Prestige CF console "in-hand' when I ordered one from Tamoske AFTER he told me it wasn't Prestige (but earlier stated that they were).

Back